I Will Sign!

Jillian

Since I was new at Ever After High, they hadn't paired me up with a roommate. So I stayed in an empty dorm, and had it all to myself. Even though I could share a room with Nina, I dare not say a word, because I like having a room to myself. Even though me and Nina are BFFA's I still like to have some space. I walk around my dorm, and see which of my plants are dying. Oh, did I tell you? I can make big beanstalks grow at my command. I see one plant that looks sad, I add some magic, and the plant pops up, and starts dancing. I chuckle when I see the plant dance. I grab a quill and some paper, thinking I needed to write to my father. I got some ink, and started writing.
Jillian
Hello father, life at Ever After High is wonderful, I'm glad you told me to come. I've made some new friends, and the giant I'm supposed to slay, is nice, his name is Tiny. Don't get mad at me for liking my arch nemesis, but I Will, sign the Storybook of Legends, I want to become the next Jack and The Beanstalk. I suddenly here a knock on my door.
"Come in." I say, not paying attention.
"Jillian?" I hear a voice say.
"Yes," I turn around and it's Master Grimm, "Oh, hi Master Grimm, I was just writing a letter home." I tell him.
"Okay, well anyway I have bad news. According to what happened on Legacy day, you will not be able to sign the Storybook of Legends." Master Grimm said.
"What? That's unfair!" I scream.
"Well too bad," and then he slammed the door shut, and walked away. I crushed my letter and wrote a new one.
Dad

I am writing to you, because I haven't wrote to you in a while. Master Grimm just told be that I couldnt sign the Storybook of Legends, and now I am very disappointed. Please help me!

Love yours truly,
Jillian

I put a string over the letter, and gave it to the pigs, who would send it away. Nothing can stop me.
I will sign.