•Chapter 2•

•Jonah•
Yay school, just what everybody loves. I walk out the door with Esther and we get in the car dreading to go to the place we both love oh so much. Note the sarcasm. We walk in and instantly want to go back home. I walk down the hallway and there she is. Her name is Brynne we sort of had this thing last year and it was pretty serious until one day I caught her cheating and ever since then I've promised myself that I will never be in a relationship in my high school career again.

The day went by pretty slow as usual but it was finally time that we got to leave. I made my way out to the car and waited for Esther. She came outside in about 5 minutes.
"Ready?" I asked her.
"Yep!"
I feel bad I never get to spend as much time with Esther as I used to with all my music taking over and having to leave for tour. I should plan something for just us to do together.

"Hey Esther?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"We should do something together I feel like it's been such a long time I miss hanging out with you!"
"We should! But what would you wanna do?"
"I don't know we could go to the lake or a concert or something?"
"Wait a concert? Jonah we should go see 5sos!!"
"Hey if you really want to we can!" She was so happy I like when she's happy I don't ever want to see her sad.
"Yes! Please yes!" She pleaded.
"Alright alright we'll go!" I laughed.
"Oh my gosh thank you so much I love you!" She was so excited.

Once we got home I went inside and Esther and I started to look at tickets.
"Oh! Those ones!" She said.
"Alright well looks like we're going to 5sos!" I exclaimed as the tickets printed out.

July 31st! This should be fun I've heard some of there songs and they're pretty cool.

Esther was so happy she couldn't stop smiling I'm so glad because I only want to see my little sister happy.
"Jonah thank you so much!" She exclaimed.
"No need to thank me you deserve this and we deserve to hang out again!" I hugged her.

I decided that for the rest of the night I would just chill and take it easy being that I didn't have any homework so why not. As I was about to sit down on the couch I noticed a moving truck outside the window. The people down the street were apparently moving out. Hm that's weird I don't think they ever told anybody and they're really friendly people you would think they would. I chose to just ignore it for now and went back to the tv. I turned on Netflix and didn't realize I was falling asleep but before I knew it I was out.

When I woke up it was 5am. Mom must of just let me sleep here. I still had an hour and a half until I had to get up for school so I went to get something to eat. Once I finished it was about 6 so I went back to the couch and noticed they were now moving things into the house. Maybe the neighbors just got new furniture that would explain it.

Once the time came Esther and I headed to school again and today was just like yesterday. I walk in and instantly want to go back. I then see Brynne and see her sharing spit with her new "boyfriend" although I doubt that'll last long. She'll probably just do the same thing to him. I will admit I miss her but then again I don't. I shouldn't I made a promise to myself and I'm not going to break it.