•Chapter 10•

•Macy•
I liked hanging out with Jonah infact I like him a lot and I don't know if he got the hint when I was talking to him by the river last night but I was talking about him. I like to have him here he makes me smile and I'm thankful for that because nobody has ever made me smile this much. I woke up and looked around still snuggled close to Jonah on the couch. I smiled again, this boy just can't make me stop smiling.

"Goodmorning gorgeous." He kissed my head and I blushed. As he hugged me.
"Goodmorning." I smiled up at him. I then started to standup only to be pulled back down.

"No lets just stay like this forever." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"We can't as much as I don't want to I have to bring Taylor and Maya home at some point." I poked his cheek.

"Fiiiiiiiiine." He poked my cheek back. We then proceeded to get off the couch as I took the blanket with me wrapping it around me so that I looked like a burrito and slipped on my shoes forcing Jonah to walk back to his house with me so that I could get Taylor and Maya and we could spend our last day together.

We walked through the door hand in hand and Taylor was sleeping on the kitchen floor under island for some odd reason I don't know. Maya and Esther were on the couches and I'm assuming that they kicked Taylor off so she decided to sleep there...ok. I walked over toward her and shook her awake then I walked over to Maya and did the same. They both went upstairs to get there things and Jonah walked over to me.
"I'm gonna miss you." He frowned pulling on my hands.

"I'm only going to be across the street." I chuckled.

"But I can't cuddle you over there when I'm over here." He argued.

"Well tomorrow you can." I smiled. He pulled me closer kissing my forehead and he said "Have fun today. But not a lot save some for me." He smirked at me but before I could respond Esther who I had forgotten was in the room started to clap.

"Well done brother well done." I immediately blushed and Taylor and Maya started coming down the stairs noticing I was still holding Jonahs hands. They both have me the 'we knew it' look and continued to walks out the door saying goodbye to Esther and Jonah.

Jonah hugged me goodbye and kissed my cheek before I walked out the door in my blanket burrito.

Once I got back inside my house Taylor and Maya were already upstairs.

"We told you so!" Maya shouted at me.

"Told me what?" I asked playing dumb.

"Oh please we all know what happened I mean we did kinda plan it." Taylor continued.

"Ugh fine but guys I like him a lot." I smiled just thinking about him by now I'm sure my cheeks were hot and red.

"It's so cute!" Maya exclaimed. I covered my face with my pillow to try and cover up my blush only for it to be pulled away by Taylor.

"Ok we can talk about Jonah later but right now we're going to valley fair!" Taylor smiled giving me jazz hands.

"I haven't been there since like 8th grade!" I jumped up.

"Well then get ready!" She yelled at me.

"I'm going I'm going." I waved at her.

have a super lovely day😁

Aye! I'm at 200 reads! Thank you so much for choosing to read this lame story😊