•Chalter 6•

Before I start this chapter I just want to say how incredibly proud I am of Jonah. He finished his first ever headlining tour today and I'm so proud of how far he's come. And Reed I remember when he was on X-Factor and then the Ridiculous EP came out and I was just so happy because I loved him so much They're chasing they're dreams and they're catching them❤️

•Jonah•
I woke up the morning after Macy,Taylor, and Maya came over and...oh my god how the heck did this happen!

I quickly let go of Macy and after 10 minutes of arguing with myself on if I should wake her up or just let her sleep. I decided I should probably wake her up just in case. As much as I wanted to stay like this she probably wouldn't want to.

"Hey um Macy?" I shook her shoulder and my cheeks turned a bright shade of red. She opened her eyes and looked up at me I looked away and suddenly her eyes got wide and she jumped off the couch.

"Oh my god I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep and when I woke up earlier I tried to get up but your um really strong and I am so sorry I honestly don't know how that happened really I'm sorry!" She spoke quickly rambling on.

"Hey hey it's ok it happens I understand it wasn't intentional. We're just friends nothing more." Wait should I have said that...

"Right um just friends." She responded.

"Yeah." I looked down and played with my fingers.

"I'll just go into the kitchen now and see where Esther,Taylor, and Maya are." She looked down and walked away. I'm so bad at this.

It was about 2 and Macy and her friends had already gone home at noon and now it was just me and Esther. She told me she was going to the mall with Macy, Taylor, and Maya later on. I nodded and went back to looking down at my phone and tweeting.

"Ok well I'm going to get ready then." She slowly walked out staring at me oddly I would participate in the conversation but I just couldn't think of anything else other than well ya know...but I shouldn't be because she isn't thinking of me and I have a promise.

"I wish I knew if you thought about me as much as I thought about you." I tweeted and put my phone back into my back pocket.

•Macy•

I was laying on my bed while Maya and Taylor were getting ready. I was bored so I decided to go through Twitter. I was just casually scrolling through retweeting and liking stuff when I came across Jonahs tweet.

"I wish I knew if you thought about me as much as I thought about you."

Weird. Wait is he talking about me? I mean from the way things went this morning it could be. Oh my god who am I kidding no it's not he would never think of me that way besides he said "just friends" which clearly means he wants "just friends" and again I like Austin. I shouldn't be thinking about other people.

This is really short I know but I really need to go to bed😴