Chapter Nine - Back To Phoenix Drop...

We woke up earlier than the others so we decided to move away a little so we could play fight. We heard something from the bushes so we went over to investigate. We turn back and I summon Lady Irenes' sword. Kate and Tori were just staring at it..but it changed into a scythe.

"Where did you get that..?"

"Erm...Lady Irene..."

Kate reveals Lady Irenes great sword, while Tori shows me a bow that looks like it would belong to Lady Irene.

"We got ours from her too.."

"Did you get anything else..?"

"We both did..But she said our sister needs help finding her gift..."

"D-Does that mean....?"

"We're sisters?"

We all say together, big smiles on our faces.

"What were those gifts?"

"I get to control earth..."

Kate makes a rock form out of thin air and disappears just like how she had made it.

"I get to control the air."

Tori makes a sudden burst of wind that lifts us all up slightly and puts us down gently.

"She said you could control all of them...Lucky!"

"She didn't tell me..."

"We discovered ours..When we were younger..."

"I wish I did.."

"We're here to help you find it."

Laurence, Aaron and Dante had snuck up behind us and lifted us all up. Laurence picked up Kate, Aaron with Tori and Dante picked up me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"NOW!! RUN TO THE WATER!"

"NO~ NOT AGAIN! DANTE I SWEAR I WILL DRAG YOU IN WITH ME!"

"We are jumping in with you!"

They all run over to a medium-sized lake where Aph, Garroth and Travis were swimming.

"PUT US DOWN!!"

"Nah, we're all doing it!"

They all run to the water and jump in with us in their arms.

"EEK!!! THE WATER'S SO COLD!!"

We scream together. I see Tori and Kate get lifted up, Travis had Kate on his shoulders while Laurence had Tori.

"Uh...Who's coming after me...?"

I dive under the water and swim around, being careful not to bump into anyone. Until I feel hands around my feet, I kick them off and go to the surface.

"WHO GRABBED MY LEGS!?"

Aaron lifted me onto his shoulders, while everyone looked confused.

"I swear, someone grabbed my feet.."

"I think you're imagining things.."

"I am not!!"

I know someone grabbed my feet. I felt hands dragging me back a bit when I was underwater. That's when I realise everyone was trying to push each other off of each others shoulders. Tori was trying to get Aphmau off of Dante. Kate and Travis were making their way to us.

"Aaron...I want to get out.."

"Y-You're scared?"

He asks me bluntly. I kind of was, but I wasn't going to admit it.