Chapter Fourteen - Help

Garroth POV:

I turn to see (F/n) lying on the ground bleeding.

"DANTE!! HELP (F/N) I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!"

Dante runs over to her. His face goes white for some reason. Where was she hit? A shadow knight goes to stab Dante in the back but I stab it in the head before it can.

"S-So much b-blood...Garroth I don't know..." He says almost in tears.

I stare at her as she becomes pale and her breathing becomes short and quick.

"We need to get her to Aphmau. Now!"

"A-Alright." He nods. He picks her up and runs.

"AARON, LAURENCE, TRAVIS!! ABORT!! THERE'S TOO MANY!"

They all look over to me and look at the large puddle of blood on the blades of grass.

"Dante's got her." I tell them to ease their worries.

"HOW DIDN'T WE NOTICE!?!" Laurence yells.

"Laurence calm down. She'll be alright. She's tough." Aaron places his hand on his shoulder and says something to calm him down.

"Let's go."

We all retreat back inside of (F/n)s' house and barricade the door.

"Where is she?" Travis asks.

"Dante is taking her to Aphmau." I reassure them.

"Let's go to Aphmau then, what are we waiting for?" Laurence cuts in.

Before I could blink, all three of them were out the door.

"Damn it guys...don't you ever let her get some rest?" I say while running after them.

------

Your POV:

Everyone was around me. I was lying on a bed in Aphmaus house. They were crying.

"Guys? Why are you crying?" I get up, but my body remains on the bed. I'm dead aren't I..?

I see Lady Irene sitting down in an empty child.

"Hello dear child. You were very brave fighting all those Shadow Knights.."

"Irene...am I dead?"

"Do you choose to be dead?"

"No.."

She smiles and nods her head.

"I believe I said I'd explain a few things to you last time we met didn't I?"

"Uh, yes you did." I nod my head.

"Well...you are my daughter..."

"H-How that doesn't make sense you're over 800 years old!"

"I know it doesn't make sense but it's truth."

"I...I believe you. You have no reason to lie about this...right?"

"No I do not."

Bells start to chime.

"Our time is once again up...I love you, my child." She smiles at me again.

I wake up and see..

Hey rosebuds! I'd like to thank all of you for your patience while I was thinking of this chapter! Now, I need you guys to vote on who (F/n) will end up with. Btw, I'm kind of freaked out right now because my sister saw a black dementor (don't know how to spell it)

 Btw, I'm kind of freaked out right now because my sister saw a black dementor (don't know how to spell it)

That thing ^ falling from the sky. Two of my sisters saw it and they weren't next to each other. They had to call each other..I'm so freaked out cause I believe in hosts and aliens D: