Chapter Thirteen - Shadow Souls & Shadow Knights

I look over to the guys,
they were fighting the remaining Shadow Knights. But none of them realise that I'm dying...I've been stabbed in the stomach. I can't cry out, I can only cry..

~End of ???~

I jump as I go back to reality. Was that all a day dream? Probably...

"Ready?"

The guys nod their heads and we start charging at the Shadow Knights and Shadow Souls. I summon my scythe and swipe at them. Each becoming a cloud of black dust when it touches them.

"Wow.."

I hear Dante get out..but I don't know why. I see that I am wearing a white dress (like those Roman dresses). I also had a gold circlet on my head, and gold bangles along my arm. The Shadow Souls are lifted into the air and consumed by a circle of blinding light. I was about to go for a Shadow Knight when I feel something cold go through my stomach. I look up and see a Shadow Knights before me. Smiling the most horrifying grin I've ever seen. I look over to the guys, they were fighting the remaining Shadow Knights. But none of them realise I'm dying...I've been stabbed in he stomach. I can't call out...I can only cry..

~ I'm really sorry about the short chapter, but this book, unfortunately, is coming to an end...the next chapter I'm going to try to make super long for the finale!! But don't you worry!! There will be a sequel!! I can't believe that this book has gotten so many reads in just a few weeks, I was actually crying since I've only ever gotten around 50 reads. That's a MASSIVE difference, and now it's over 1k. Thank you guys for reading and enjoying the chapters!! It really makes me happy to see all of the supportive comments, I'll see you in a book...From Rose~