Disclaimer & Copyright, Thank You, and Apologies

First off, this is going to be a Naruto Fan-fiction, and that obviously leads into the question: Do you own any rights to the anime Naruto? The answer to that is no; all rights and such go to the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto.

This story is protected by the copyright law, and parts of this plot belong to the rightful author. The plot and characters must not be copied or plagiarized—directly or indirectly—without permission, no exceptions. The Wattpad Support Team will find out if that happens, and the offender will suffer the harsh consequences.

©Infinitely_Eternal

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ™2016

Thank You

Now that's done, I want to thank you as a reader for taking the time to open this story and read this!! It means a lot to know people are enjoying my writing, and it motivates me to continue.

Thanks to Nashoba for creating the temporary cover! It's below since I'm not using it, but I still love it. She's an amazing writer, a wonderful artist, and very supportive! She helped me get this far in actually writing a fan-fiction, and thinking up ideas.

 She's an amazing writer, a wonderful artist, and very supportive! She helped me get this far in actually writing a fan-fiction, and thinking up ideas

BalladPhoenix created the current cover, and the design belongs to her. She is another amazing artist, and a great help in writing.

As for my inspiration and such, I have read many fan-fictions that have given me ideas, and after talking with Nashoba, those ideas got closer to a plot line. If I write something that sounds too much like another fan-fiction, please let me know through a comment or PM so I can fix it. A list will be included of stories that inspired me, and if anyone is in need of an incredible story, then these are a must read!

-Fireborn by HarleyChase 

-The Storm Bringer and Guardian of the Storm; Of Criminals and Shinigami; Fireheart by Nashoba

-Another Take and Once Again by Spirit_of_the_Wolf6

-The Frailty of Genius and The Strength of Humanity by Insomniac_Lullabies

-Imperfectly Perfect and Beauty of Imperfection; Child of God and Crosses to Bear by gaara119

-The Ultimate Weapon by N-chan

-Go Home; Red Mist and Red Eyes by MidnightPilots

-Glassy Sky and Munou by _Laylo_

-Fade Away; As Shinobi by skyscapic

-Stardust; Whispers In The Dark; Atsuko; Marcid Hearts by toshouto 

On a related note, Tyro31, and BalladPhoenix wrote guides that have helped me write this story!

~70 Deadly Wattpad Sins by Tyro31

~Author's Guide to Writing Anime Fanfiction by BalladPhoenix

Thank you to everyone else who has helped me in one way or another; I ended up here, and it's a great place to be!

Apologies

This goes along with the list of fan-fictions above, and I'm sorry if I end up copying an author's work without his/her consent. I will try to use all of my own ideas, and when I intentionally use the idea of an author, I plan to ask him/her in advance to give the proper recognition.

I'm not satisfied with most (or any) of my chapters, so I apologize in advance if there are notifications spamming your news feed—it's most likely me just editing. On that note, there may be plot holes and inaccuracies with me constantly editing, so please bear with me!

Also, I'll be having very sporadic updates, so if anyone out there likes this: I'm sorry!