Dilemma

I continued to scream as I fell, preparing for my fate; accepting my betrayal. At least I thought. It felt like I fell onto a cloud and landed softly on my bare feet. I looked around with surprise and slight anger for my pale friend. He came down just after me with a smile. "Wasn't that fun?"
Immediately, I began hitting him and yelling, ignorant to the fact that I was causing a scene in a small crowd of people who stared at us astonished. I quickly pulled him down a vacant street and began his chastisement. " What was that?! We are in a city filled with people! You can't used magic so openly nor throw me off of a cliff into a crowd of people! Think carefully next time!"
"I apologise. I'll only use them when necessary." He smiled. Could I really trust a person like this to take care of me?
"You're really unreliable, you know that?"
"Well I'm not to familiar with this planet yet. Haha..."
"So I'm going to be the one taking care of you? I swear..." I began pacing, thinking just how we were going to survive in an unknown world when he was so air headed.
"I came here about a week ago. I was lucky to happen upon these two humans who gave me what I later found out to be currency in this world. I left them at home. Its actually somewhere near here." He took my hand and began leading me down the street. We had been walking for what seemed like for an hour, I receiving a simple "almost," each time I asked how close we were. We walked and walked until, finally, we reached another alley. There was a small mat with two large bags, overstuffed with clothes next to it. "That's my h--"
"DON'T. Don't say it." I silenced him with my hand. I could feel myself on the verge of tears. What had I gotten myself into?!