Nozaki&Chiyo~Lemon

Sakura Chiyo's POV~

Nozaki's tongue ran up and down. I stared in awe, it was embarrassing, watching him. His tongue was stained with whatever he was licking. "Mm.." He said with a pleasurable grin on his face. His eyes met mines for a second, when he was glancing at me. My cheeks reddened, "S-So-Sorry for staring at you!" I  stammered, flustered. Nozaki pulled his tongue away and his saliva was still hooked and visible. He wiped his mouth and stood up.

"Sakura, your ice cream is melting." Nozaki pointed out.

I felt drops of the sugary delicacy on my lap. "Oh no!" I quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped it. "Aw. It stained your skirt." Nozaki sighed. "Should I drop you off to your place to change your clothes? We can just cancel off our hangout." Nozaki suggested. "No!" I yelled. "I mean.. Er.. Let's continue our hangout! A little stain wouldn't hurt." I quickly said. "Alright." Nozaki agreed as we walked in the summer sun.

"It's so hot..." Nozaki groaned. "We should go somewhere with air condition, that'd be nice." I muttered, still embarrassed of the stain on my skirt. "I see a little café there." Nozaki said excitedly. "A café?! That's the perfect place for dates!!!!!" I thought. I was really excited and squealed inside of my head. I felt like fainting!!!

We walked in and Nozaki sat in front of me, the place was crowded. Luckily, we caught a table. "I'm going to order something, do you want anything? I'll pay since I was the one who invited you for a hangout." Nozaki asked. "I'll just have a bagel and strawberry smoothie." I answered. I hoped I didn't seem like someone fat or a glutton. "Are you going to order something?" I asked him back to be polite. "Ah.. I'm ordering an iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump, sugar free, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte." Nozaki said bluntly. I stared at him in shock. His order was so picky...

I looked at Nozaki, coolly walking towards the cashier, as usual. "Hello." The cashier greeted with a nice smile. That girl was smiling at Nozaki! I felt my palms clench and I glared the meanest look I could. "Hello, I'll have a bagel and a strawberry smoothie." Nozaki said his order. "Bagel and strawberry smoothie.. Anything else?" The cashier questioned. Gr... I could see her talking to him so kindly, just hoping to snatch up his money..

"Yes, I'd also like to have an iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump, sugar free, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte." Nozaki smiled sheepishly.

"A-Ah.. Okay.. Iced, risterro, venti, cinnamon, latte.." The cashier murmured.

"No, I wanted an iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump, sugar free, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte." Nozaki repeated.

"Iced, half caff, ristretto cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte?" The cashier asked.

"No, iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump, sugar free, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte." Nozaki sighed.

"Iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump,cinnamon latte?" The cashier wanted to clarify.

"No, iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump-" There was a bit of annoyance in Nozaki's voice until someone obnoxiously interrupted.

"GET OUTTA LINE! You're taking too much time!" A man's voice complained.

"UGH JUST HURRY UP!" This time, a woman's voice.

"CAN I JUST GET COOLED OFF WITH SOME DRINKS?!" Another voice yelled.

"MOMMY! IT'S SO HOT!!!" A child cried out.

"I'm sorry sir.. You should be leaving.." The cashier apologized.

"YEAH! GET OUT OF HERE!" Voices exclaimed.

Nozaki was limping as he was walking  out the door. The line was from the cashier to the doorway out. "That's a long line.." I mumbled. "Sorry Sakura.." Nozaki's face was down as he couldn't meet my eyes. "Worse, I wanted to see some couples on dates at the café... That's what I planned for us to do today.." Nozaki disappointedly sighed. "It's okay.." I couldn't stand seeing him down. "WHAT?!" My head exploded as I had my hopes too high.

"I JUST GOT AN IDEA!" Nozaki shouted. "Eh?" I asked. I really was disappointed that all Nozaki wanted to do was find manga inspiration, but Nozaki should be happy. "We must go to the market!!" Nozaki yelled and ran towards a nearby street. "C'mon Sakura!!!" Nozaki hollered.

Nozaki picked up ripe lemons, styrofoam cups, sugar, and a case of bottled water, then placed them into a bag. "What are we doing with these?" I asked curiously. "Wait, let's head off to the park!!!" Nozaki started sprinting again. "Wait for meeee!!!" I yelled and ran after him.

"Huh..Huh..Hngh.." I panted as I tried to catch my breath. Nozaki set up a mat he found. "What are we doing now?" I asked, still catching my breath.

Squirt.

Nozaki squeezed the lemon into a glass pitcher. "If we go to the park, we'll act as people selling lemonade and observe couples passing by as we can!" Nozaki cheered. "Parks are very romantic!" Nozaki grinned. "Okay!" I smiled. At least Nozaki cheered up.

Sorry that this first chapter is so short... Sorry also that this was more of a troll.. XD (Not sorry at all)