Nozaki&Chiyo~ "Can I Go To Your Apartment?"

^Art made by one of the authors^

"Today's the worst."

A few hours ago......

"Nozaki-kun~ Can I go to your apartment?" Chiyo waves and runs to Nozaki, who is across the hallway.

"Sure, but you don't have to ask me everytime, you could come to my apartment at anytime without asking me...." Nozaki replied normally. Really inside, he's super annoyed and is trying his best to hold back his craziness.

"Okay!" Chiyo's face is mostly made up with her mouth smiling with dense eyes. She then slowly floats away and out of Nozaki's eyes. He thought, "Finally, now that I dealed with that issue with her. I could no longer worry about it.'"He soon walks to the front of the school to wait for Chiyo and Mikoshiba. "Hey Mikoshiba, did you see Sakura when you walked here?"

"No, maybe she isn't planning on going today." Mikoshiba said and raised his hands so that they crossed, and are behind his head. "Let's go." Nozaki was worried. "Did I made her sad when I said that to her? No, she looked happy, very happy. Maybe she didn't had time to go over." Nozaki and Mikoshiba walked over to Nozaki's apartment. "Want to open the door? I got to check with something" Nozaki said. In the end, he couldn't help, but call Chiyo to see if she was fine. Nozaki threw the keys to Mikoshiba.

"Got them."

"Be right back." Nozaki started walking to an area that had privacy. He stopped when he noticed Mikoshiba came runing to him.

"Nozaki! The door was open, did you lock the door before you came to school?" Mikoshiba panicked.

"Yeah, I did lock the door... C-Could it be that......SOMEONE'S AFTER MY INK SUPPLY?!"

"No, there's no way anyone just broke into a house in need for ink to make their own manga." Mikoshiba whispered to himself with dead fish eyes. "Anyways, come with me. There might be robbers inside of your apartment."

"You might be right, but first, I'm gonna wear this!" Nozaki pulls out a mask..... A bunny mask. (wink wink, thumbs up if you got where that came from) out of his pocket. Mikoshiba just stared at him, wondering how that mask fit inside his pocket. "Let's do this."

"Why do I have the feeling that this is going to end badly?" Mikoshiba tries to run away.

"Where are you going?" The bunny mask stares at him with a firm grip on his collar.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

Inside of the apartment ( a few minutes earlier)~

"I'm here Nozaki-kun! Oh, no one is here. No wonder the door was locked. (Don't question how she got in)" Chiyo sat down at the usual table. "Maybe I'll get working ahead of time..... That sounds like a good plan. Nozaki will be surprised, hehe!" She said in a cheery voice. Then, a door made creaky sounds as it was opened. It made a huge sound as the door was slammed back closed. "Huh? Did Nozaki and Mikorin came back?"

"Ahhhhhhh!" Chiyo felt scared." Was that Mikorin?" she thought. The door opened and there it was, a huge bunny, the same height as Nozaki ,with his hand gripping onto Mikoshiba as Mikoshiba tries to run away from him.  "Let go of Mikorin o-or else I'll hit you! You won't kidnap anyone in f-front of me while I'M STANDING!" Chiyo stood up quickly while her legs were shaking. "Take me instead, I'm cuter!"

"PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT! HAHAHAHHAHA" Mikoshiba stopped sprinting. "It's just you, Nozaki. You don't have to bother worrying about her!" Mikoshiba falls on the ground and laughs like he saw a very funny prank.