What If?~Squish >_<

Sakura&Nozaki~
"I'm late again!!!" Sakura yelled as she frantically ran towards the school gate with bread dangling from her lips. (A lot of animes have protagonists with bread for school while running) Meanwhile, Nozaki was looking for Sakura. "Where's Sakura?" He wondered as he was about to ask her to go inspiration hunting.

"Ah..Ah.. I reached the school gate.." Sakura panted, "I still have five minutes to spare. Good." Sakura walked inside the building. "Sakura sure is late.." Nozaki thought and kept on walking. "Where's Nozaki-kun?" Sakura asked herself as she searched around.

Sakura walked to the school cafeteria. "Not here.." She gloomily sighed.

Nozaki walked to the glee club, seeing if Sakura was with the "magnificent" Lorelai. "Not here. I should ask Seo." Nozaki thought. An electrical shock went through Nozaki. "She never attends class, dummy." Nozaki face-palmed.

"Not here." Sakura sighed.

"Nope.." Nozaki mumbled as he peeked inside the art club.

Sakura was about to walk near the school gate, unknowing that Nozaki was headed the same way. Sakura clumsily tripped, but a large, tall, 168 centimeter (I think) figure grabbed her on a certain part of her chest.  "AHHHHH!!!!" Squeaky yells were heard.

(Small squish)

"Oh. Sorry Sakura." Nozaki had his usual facial expression that resembles Saitama. (It looks like Saitama to me) Sakura had a look of horror on her face while the only thing on Nozaki's mind was "So average.."

Hori&Kashima

"KASHIMAAAA!!!!" Hori yelled. "I'm sorry princesses, I must go. Just remember that your prince will remember all of your beautiful faces as our-" Kashima stopped, but Hori kicked her in the stomach.

"Ack.. Hori-chan-senpai..." Kashima groaned as her stomach was healing from the pain. "Why did you join the drama club when you're excellent in karate...?" Kashima had a smug face. "GO DIE!" Hori karate chopped on her back, making her fall. "Oww.. Hori-chan-senpai.." Kashima rubbed her back.

"Thus, my love for you is eternal. I'll always remember your sun-kissed hair, ocean blue eyes, and the smile that was warm as the afternoon sun." Hori reenacted as he showed how to do a part.

Kashima's eyes sparkled as she stared at Hori in amazement. "Alright... I need to try my hardest for Senpai!" Kashima thought with a slight blush on her face. "KASHIMAAAAAAAAA!!!! DO YOUR ROLE!" Hori yelled out. He was even more of a stickler when it came to acting. "Gomen Hori-chan-senpai. Ah let's see.." Kashima was trying to remember her role. "No, my dear princess, you mustn't marry him, for his words are fake. My love for you is everlasting, I love you my dear beloved, as your prince. I vow to protect you always." Kashima shot a smile and kissed the princess's hand. The actor for the princess felt a pang in her heart.

"KASHIMAAA!!!" Hori shouted, his veins popped out as he kicked Kashima in the face, making her fly out of the drama club. "YOU MADE THE PRINCESS FAINT, YET YOU SAY THAT YOU WILL PROTECT HER!" He shouted. "Can't I just have a day where I won't use violence..? (WINK WINK) " Hori sighed, "That girl should also be used to Kashima's flirty roles at the same time.."

Kashima rubbed her cheek, "Aw, there's dirt from Hori-chan-senpai's shoe on my cheek." Then she went to the restroom to wash her cheek. Hori peeked outside of the drama club room and looked around. "Where did Kashima go? She better not be crying right now. She is used to my hits right?" Hori thought. Hori was worried and mumbled,  "I have to check. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Ugh.. I saw her heading towards the girls' restroom.. Do I go in or not?" Hori muttered.

"Nah, I'll be an old perverted senpai."