Chapter 2:- Weird Abnormalities..

Guys we expect a good amount of votes n comments

The ppl who voted n commented thanks a ton

Silent reads plz vote atleast...

Here u go with chapter 2.....

" Your Reports are Abnormal"

This one sentence vanished the floor beneath us. To say we were shocked would be an understatement. I was right...Those 'Weird' Things happening around were really weird. I wasn't just feeling it...!!

'Yeipeeee'

"What's there to be happy about Mr. Malhotra?" The doctor said angrily!!

Oh Shit!! My vocal chords again ditched me. I know..I am dumb because I said 'Yeipeeee'..in such a crucial situation.....But I said that because... I was thinking that I am mad..but i Am not!! Now..that's a reason to be happy. Right?? I know It is!!

" Manik Malhotra"

I heard someone saying..No..shouting..which brought me out of my 'Special World'

" Yes..Yes..I am listening!!"

I said..to assure that I am here..not in my world!

" Doctor, Why are the reports abnormal?? I mean..what's wrong with us? "

Mukti asked..the question which is roaming in all of our minds...!! This is called true friendship!!

"Mukti...I am thinking the same!! I mean...your reports are abnormal..but you all look fit and healthy...Which is not a good sign."

What the hell!! Why is it happening?? How is this possible?? Ughh..can't my life be peaceful for once??

"But Doctor How is this possible? And..what is the solution to this??" Alya asked...!!

" I don't know..how and why all this is happening!! And the solution...for that give me some time!! As you all know...I am not only a doctor but a scientist too!! I will research about all this..and let you know!!"

"But..Doctor..what's there to research about this??"

Cabir said..and he is right!! Why does the doctor want to research?? My life is really messed up!!

" Cabir....This is the first time..someone has survived in such a big blast. So..this is the first case!! I don't know..what is the cause of these abnormalities and how you all survived!! That's why I need time to find the solution"

What??We all knew that... We are the only survivors of this blast...but we thought that there must have been other cases too...at some point of time..but no!! This is the first case...weir..No I have get over this word!! What more is to be revealed? Only Dr. Salvator can answer this!!

" Okay..but how much time do you need doctor??"

Dhruv..who was quiet till now...said!!

" Umm..that depends on the research. I suggest..that you all should be under CCTV cameras till then"

Now..Why does he want us to be under CCTV cameras?? Does he want to spy on us?

"Manik..I don't want to spy on you all!!"

His sentence shocked me..and I was wondering if he reads minds too!! I looked around... only to see my friends glaring at me...rather surprised at my behaviour. I guess...I again said that loud!! Oh Jesus!!

" Sorry doctor..I am sure he didn't mean that"

Mukti apologised to the doctor...glaring at me from the corner of her eyes!! I was feeling ashamed of myself...but the question still remains..why CCTV cameras??