Thief

I woke up in the woods the next day,
A silver ring around my finger and a note in my hand.

'Ohh hybrid,i like it....come to the warehouse if you ever want to join us
Love,lane'

I remember.....she had..oh no....she had changed me into a vampire...but i was a were cat....oh no oh no oh NO!!!!

I ran trough the woods,soon finding my way to derek's loft where i fell to my knees once inside,questions were fired as derek helped me up to the couch.

"Food..water"i roughly whispered,i was so hungry,derek ran to the kitchen and returned with a big glass of water and a hole box of cookies.

I directly drank all the water and eat the hole box of cookies.

"Sorry...she didn't feed me anything...
Vampires are rough"i mumbled.

"So she was a vampire....what did she do?"derek asked.i stopped shewing.

"She tortured me....until she found out i was part of a pack and then let me go."i lied,keeping my heartbeat steady.

"Didn't know vampires were picky.."scott mumbled.i rolled my eyes.

"She gave me no food or drinks and drugged me....and I'm so lucky i carry a first aid kid with me ....cause otherwise i wouldn't be here"i sigh.derek hugs me,i knew i shouldn't lie to my fiends but i was dangerous now...i could hear there heart's beating,pumping blood trough there veins.i stood up and walked to the loft door.

"I need to care of something"i mumble.

"Your not going anywhere young man"derek said as he stood.i turned to him and shouted

"How about you stand off and let me do my thing"i commanded and derek cowered back,i rolled my eyes and left the loft, walking to my jeep and drive to the hospital,the sweet scents of blood filling my nose.

"Heeeey Melissa,i need a key there is a card ,i need for my click"i said,she smiled and held up her key card.

"Sorry stiles,the only key i have is this one....want to see how the key card works?"she asked,slowly placing the keycard in my hand as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"By stiles,make sure scott goes to bed with you okay?"she asked,i nodded.slipping past her and going to the blood freezer.i blocked the camera's and stuffed my bag full with blood bags.there fit 47 packages in the  school bag,i zipped it up and left giving melissa her keycard back and winking at her saying mission complete.tough i felt bad lying to her.

I need this to survive now....
I was a thief...
A cold blooded thief.

I knew a lot about vampires,
A breed of supernatural who need to feed on blood.they normally burn in the sun but the ring i have and the others have protect us from it.we stay the age that we were when bitten forever,sometimes there will be immortal children.....those are bad.
But not made anymore,vampirism
Cures any sickness,ticks,anything you can think of.tough it's more a curse because were monsters...drinking blood,killing,stealing to survive....
Only self caring....

And we have one more thing....our
Blood bond....the person you are bonded with for life,your soulmate if i may.they stay with you forever....if they choose to get bitten by you...if not....you watch them get older and die....and you live alone forever...until you go insane and take of  your ring in the sun,burning to dust and returning to your loved one in limbo or the side world.

.....yeah....

I was currently driving home,the radio on volume 15,listening to car radio from twenty one pilots.i loved the song and sang along.

"

I ponder of something great,My lungs will fill and then deflate,They fill with fire,Exhale desire,I know it's dire,My time today,I have these thoughts,So often I ought,To replace that slot,With what I once bought,'Cause somebody stole,My car radio,And now I just sit in silence,Sometimes quiet is violent-"then it got interrupted by a police call.

"All officers this is 5.1 unit,there has been a 304 in the preserve i repeat a 304 in the preserve,any officer near by come NOW...oh my-aaaaaaahh"brook,one of the officers screams trough the main line.

I press my gas pedal and decide to make a d-tour...to the preserve.

______________________________

6 months later.

High shool was almost over,i had nothing To do for summer anyway before i attended
Collage so it was good that school held me busy,there hadn't been any supernaturals in town that tried to kill us....my fiends have helped Allison but still don't know about me....
I've grown pretty good in stealing and lying.only dr deaton knows of my secret.but not the vampire part.

But now....there was a big problem ....
There was a list for assassins,to kill any supernatural in beacon hills...
And i was the one who was worth 30 million dollar....there was only one copy of the list and i had that but the pack would find out soon enough ,they'd start asking questions and i'd have to tell them...let them see
The monster I've become...

But currently..i was running trough the school,getting chased by a hunter.i turned around and stopped dead,the man bumping into me and drawing an arrow right to my face.

"Go home,take a shotgun and kill yourself"i compelled,the man nodded and turned around,leaving me alone.

I made my way to the parking lot but then heard the copier in coaches office go off,as i arrived there and picked up one of the 1000ds of papers that littered the floor.

It was the dead pool,my name stood in big black letters with 30 behind it.meaning 30 million....

Oh no....now everyone could see...
I was the one  you needed to kill.