Prologue

Unknown POV *winkie face*

She was tormented each and every day. I tried to stand up for her, but i was beaten down.

I trained and trained, joined street fighting and a gang, but by the time i came to save her, she was gone.. 

The love of my life gone, because of some stupid pricks who were too caught up in the media's 'image'  that they couldn't see the beauty she emitted.

She left before i could have the courage to talk to her, cherish her, say how i felt, love her. 

Because of this I am determined to find her, my princess, il mio amore.

Drake's POV

I was fascinated by her courage. i may have picked on her, But i had to or else i would lose my image. 

The day she left, we became confused; some asked, 'whos next?' but the more remorseful such as myself asked, 'why did we do this and what is the point of all of this?'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone i hope you enjoyed the prologue. i know its short but it is just a quick insight that it s not just cliche books out there. 

I have a question

who do you think she could end up with?

Will drake win her love or will MR. Uknown take it?

will this person receive her love or do you think that someone will take it from him.

I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to Slim_shady. she wrote the first finished book i ever read on wattpad, The Bad Boy Cupid and Me. and this books is still one of my favourite books on wattpad