Chapter 1- Welcome Home

Annie’s POV

“Baby, please, don’t leave me. We are meant to be together, can’t You see it? I love you” Mark pleaded.

“No, I need to leave. It’s not you it’s me”, and queue fake tear. Gold star performance Annie

“Baby, don’t cry. How is it you. Tell me please, how can I help” He cried

And to think he was a player two weeks ago.

New record. Mental happy dance!

“I need some time to think, please just leave me alone for a while Mark”

“For you’ll I’ll wait forever” he mumbled as I walked out of his door.

I arrived at my apartment where Danielle was waiting, with her bags packed, “hey, you get him for me?” she questioned.

“Yeah, got him kneeling, begging and crying. Just how I like it”

Danielle went out with Mark and he broke her heart like the player he was. I decided to be the best friend and break his heart for her, which she happily complied with.

Both me and Danielle have fallen for the players once upon a time, so that’s why we’ve made the rule: don’t ever fall for a player, EVER AGAIN!

Instead of physically hurting them which I wouldn’t mind we mentally break down their walls and leave them heartbroken like they’ve left all those other girls.

“You ready?” asked Danielle

“Yes, and are you sure you want to come with me?”

“YES! For the hundredth time, I am not letting you leave me in America while you’re down in Australia for your senior year! I will help in bringing those bitches down that bullied you whether you want my help or not”

“Thank you for this”

“What are best friends for?” Danielle questioned

We left my apartment that I sold to one of my fellow gang members, Scars and Razor. Contradict each other huh; well they are siblings by blood.

Our gang was the most feared gang in the northern hemisphere and I was the gang leader. We didn’t sell drugs or illegal things, we just fought like hell. We didn’t kill unless necessary, but we knew how to pack a punch.

I was the strongest female people knew. I was the best fighter in America and I knew how to work guns and throwing knives, if someone came at me with a knife I could grab the blade and manage to knock them out in a matter of seconds.  I wasn’t signed, because I always turned the people down, but I could kick all of their signed professional fighters’ asses. I preferred street fights and I was happy with the income of money while I went to school.

Aah school: I was at the top off the school taking some grade 12 classes but still had some of my previous year 11 AP/ extension classes. I was the badass that all the guys wanted and tried to hook up with, but they were merely players in my eyes and I DO NOT DATE PLAYERS.

With this in thought I strutted into the terminal and eventually sat down at my seat on the plane.

I picked up my book, A picture of Dorian gray (A/N: my dad gave me this book to read, this weekend) and picked up where I left off..

By the time I had gone through; a picture of Dorian gray, To kill a mockingbird and Dirt music, some classics that I enjoy reading (A/N: I haven’t read any of them but I have them) it was time to land in Australia.

I walked out the plane with Danielle in tow, and made my way to the bag place.

I saw a muscular teenage guy, taking off with Danielle and my bags so I ran up to him shouting at him to stop. The guy was looking around frantically for someone but before he could turn around I had flipped him and had his chest under my foot. His chestnut hair fell into his blue eyes, Peter