Chapter 10 - Meeting the Gang

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW COVER? MESSAGE ME BELOW

Okay first of all i just want to say I am not 100% happy with this book. I believe Annie 'changing' herself  was because of bullying and peer pressure. I just want to say now that I am reluctantly going to continue on this storyline because I like where the story is going BUT I want to say some very important things; YOU, or NO ONE for that matter, needs to change themselves in anyway to make others happy, ONLY YOUR OPINION OF YOURSELF is what matters! This is why I am hesistant on conitnuing this story. No one needs to change who they are to conform and fit in. Stay yourself and i hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Once again sorry for updating after such a long time. Enjoy! and read the authors note at the end.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Chapter 10 - IBTF

I couldn't hold my excitement any longer, I glance over to Danielle in English and see her bouncing in her seat just like I was. It was 3 in the afternoon which meant in just 5 minutes the students would be free from what the majority like to call, 'prison'. I look over and around the classroom and see my teacher basically teaching the only two classmates who are giving their undivided attention. I angle my head further to the back of the class, which are still in front of me, and see them almost asleep. I turn my head sideways into my row and see another couple people droning off with the exception of 1 guy who is sneakily drawing comics of the teacher being attacked and killed. The guy had extreme talent and imagination. I look at his newest addition and see him incorporating musical instruments today. I chuckle wanting to see the end product as I turn and look at the very back of the classroom and see only 3 of the desks occupied with unconscious students. 

A loud ring resonates through the room and only two of the sleeping students jolt awake while the one in the corner is still soundlessly sleeping. 

Danielle jumps into my line of vision startling me just slightly, "c'mon Annie let's go!" She grabs my wrist leading to the front of the classroom however I halt her movements and walk up to the person still asleep. The person has a dark blue hoodie over their head with blond strands of hair splaying everywhere. I tap her shoulder and she jumps up into a sitting position. The girl looks at me wide, groggy eyes. 

"Schools ended" I say, straight to the point. 

"Is it?" She looks at her watch, "oh thank you so much. If can't afford to be late to my job again!" 

The girl jumps up and almost sprints out of the classroom. 

"That was nice of you Annie" Danielle says 

"Don't mention it" 

-*-

I put on my green coloured contacts and my black wig while Danielle puts on her red wig and her blue contacts. We then proceeded to put on our black clothing. I chose black elephant pants with a red cami and a black leather jacket underneath. Danielle put on a pair of black, ankle length, leggings and a long dark grey singlet underneath her khaki leather jacket. 

"Should we" Danielle asked while she looked down at shoes. 

I laughed, "definitely, so many uses when you can walk in them properly" 

I slid on a pair of black leather boots with a big pointy heal while Danielle chose her heeled ankle boots. 

I picked up my spiked bracelet (another weapon) and walked out of them room checking my wig was on straight and walked down the stairs and into the hallway.