Chapter 7 ~ 'Heart Trap'

Pink sparkles filled up half of the room. After changing into her ego's form, she noticed how large his bathroom was. Yes, she been there before, but she didn't have the time to explore a little. She shook her head and swung her yo-yo to the opened window.

She landed safely from every bounce, gracefully speeding up.

"Gabriel Agreste will pay!!" She heard someone roar, she noticed that this situation was similar as the 'Simon Says' incident. She bounced a couple more times closer to the poor victim.

She went over to a small clothing shop, where she thought all the racket was coming from.

She gasped as soon as her went in, clothing rackets dropped on the floor, ripped clothing everywhere. "L-Ladybug?" A little girl shuttered in surprise, Ladybug widen her eyes with a sight of a little girl in clothing with obvious stretch lines and holes, her hair was like a nest.

"What happened?" Ladybug asked calmly, she sat next to the little girl.

"Well, I was with my brother while he was at work. He told me that he needed to pick something up from the post office, so I stayed here to supervise the place. But then, somehow Gabriel Agreste came here, inspecting the store. After he was done, he gave me a notice." The little girl took out a piece of paper from her damage pocket and gave it to Ladybug, she nodded and politely took it from her.

Quality of the clothing: 'Bad'

Quality of the store: 'Bad'

-SKip-
Her eyes widen, she never thought that Gabriel, her idol, would do such a thing. "But when Gabriel gave me the notice, my brother had to come after. I didn't see him, so when he snatched the notice, he looked mad. He thought that I made the notice to insult his shop with his creations, so he yanked me around-d b-by.." Tears dripping of her face, it looked like she had trouble breathing.

Ladybug notice a fast change on her colour, pale.

She fainted in a swift motion falling down, Ladybug heard enough, she grabbed the little girl and searched for someone to take care of her. Luckily, there was.

Now time to kick akuma butt!
~~~~
"What's taking Marinette so long?" Adrien groaned, he needed to go save Paris, but a certain someone needed a knight to guard the bathroom door. "How about you go and be Chat Noir? You can leave her here, she's the same age as you." Plagg complained, Adrien rolled his eyes in response.

Adrien went over to knock on the bathroom's door, "Mari? I'm sorry but I have to go get something outside, so I hope you understand!" He looked straight at Plagg eyes, while the little kwami rolled it's eyes. "Plagg, Transform me!" He yelled quietly, hoping that Marinette didn't hear him. 

After turning into the ego, he immediately went flying out off the window with his staff.

He looked over the street, 'That's him.' He thought to himself. The akumatised victim was trapping people in small cages, "This was what I felt! All of you will call me 'the Heart Trap'. I always adored you Gabriel, you were my idol, inspiration. But now, you made my dream ruined!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

'Thump' He felt a touch on his shoulder, of course a normal person would use their reflects and attacked back.  He turned back into a fighting position, but eventually stopped when he noticed who it was.

'Ladybug' he thought.

"Sorry kitty, I didn't want to swing in front of you." She giggled softly, which made Chat's heart flutter slightly. "Nah, it's alright. Even if I die, I still have eight more lives." He gave her a grin.

"Well well well, look what we got here." An unknown voice spoke up. The pair looked behind and went to their battle position, "You won't get away with this." Ladybug then said. The man chuckle, "I'm sorry but aren't I a little too powerful than you? Like hell I won't."  He went over to them slowly.

He gestured a fast ball of magic on them, a small trap, big enough for them, formed on each side, there's no escape now.

"Get their Miraculouses." HawkMoth added, Heart Trap went towards the two, a hand reaching for the treasures.
~~~~
Notice: Hello guys! Thanks for the 1K reads! I'll try to make a bonus chapter for all of you to read. Anyways I hope you guys like it! <3