Chapter 14 ~

A wave of darkness filled the room. Marinette could only see Lila, while everything else is pitch black. She wanted to just pierce and arrow though her heart. But I guess thats too violent. She shook her head to see if this was a nightmare, but unfortunately it wasn't.

After Lila's introduction, she went to sit next to Natanæl. Marinette tried to avoid her glance and just looked over to the front, which was a terrible idea since Adrien was staring at her. He shook his head and looked back to the front. Marinette looked over to Alya instead, seeing a suspicious looking face on Alya. "What's with you?" Alya asked with concern. "Ugh, it's nothing, don't bother.." She groaned, it was obvious that it is something.

"Okay, everybody. So, who's willing to group up with Lila for the project?" Asked the teacher currently in the room. Marinette was praying that it won't be her group, having another member is fine but she won't have her flustered times with him anymore which she kind of adores. But what would be worse is having Lila or Chloe.

"Oh, since I don't really know anyone except Adrien, I'd love to be in his group." She told the teacher. Marinette wanted to kill herself, 'Why.' She thought. Alya caught her with a face full of anger, she was grinding her teeth together. Adrien got a little mad too, not only he wants to be with Marinette alone more but he feels that she's going to not even do the project knowing her from sometime.

"Oh okay, that's fine. You'll be in their group then." The teacher responded back to Lila. The two heroes wanted to scream, especially Marinette. Alya could see anger flowing out of Mari and she wanted to stop it but she felt like it would contaminate her.

《LUNCH》
Lila was all over Adrien. Not that she's new and had no one to talk to, but she was clearly shoving herself on to him. Of course, Marinette was disgusted. Alya now took the time to talk to Mari about her behaviour. "Marinette, what the hell. The whole day you were a tomato with fumes. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked like the good friend she is. Marinette gave up, she wanted to explode. "Okay, maybe I'm not. I'm  just pissed that Lila is in our school and all over Adrien." She finally exposed herself.

Alya gave her a snicker, "I think you need this to calm down." She giggled and gave her the chocolaty goodness. Marinette snatched it and started to hug it. "Thanks!" She finally smiled.

Adrien could feel the sunshine from the other side of the cafeteria. Marinette smiling made him so happy, he very forgot that Lila was there.

《Afterschool, night》
Marinette groaned when she flopped down to her bed. She had to work in the bakery till 9 since her dad is sick. "Marinette?" Tikki popped out, speaking in her small voice. Marinette opened her eyes giving a look that says 'huh?'. "Well, have you done your homework? And how about your project?" She reminded Mari. "Did that while waiting for customers.."  She spoke slowly ready to sleep.

'Knock, knock'

'Was that my imagination?' Marinette asked herself.

'Knock, knock' again from the window.

"FINEEE." Mari swung up from her bed and walked towards the window. She wanted to sleep so bad after her day that she was walking so slow that the window opened itself.

Surprise, surprise. The kitty is back. "Hi, did I come at a bad time? You seem to be super drowsy." He chuckled a little. Mari's eyes opened wide, "I actually need someone to talk to, maybe you came at the right time chaton." She giggled.

£$€#&#*--Author's note--£€-&-*#£
HEYYY IM BACK. SEASON 2 IS HERE AFTER ALL SOOO. Sorry the chapter is short i just wanted to publish it right away. Sorry for any mistakes youve found. Ill try updating more but im kinda having writers block :T