Pizza Please

Chapter 2
The streets were packed with kids wearing their costumes. "Ah, the perfect time to blend on," Mikey cheered, "Uh, we are just gonna order pizza and come back okay?" Leo said, "Fine," the others said.

In the Freddy Faz Bear Pizzeria, "Mikey! You said it was a pizzeria, not one for kids with robots!" Raph shouted, "Animatronics, and, they are really nice look,"ikey pointed at a brown bear as he sang for a little boy.

A security guard came in, "Hello there, the names Mike," he greeted, "Never seen you four around," he added, "Uh, yeah, we just heard about the pizzeria and decided to check it out," Leo explained. "Why is the duck holding a fake cupcake with eyes?" Mikey asked feeling creeped out, "Oh, she's a chicken not a duck, and she likes her cupcake, she calls him Carl, trust me, she loves pizza and cake," Mike said, "Same! I love pizza," Mikey drooled

The guys finally got their pizza, "I heard there was a red animatronic, where is he?" Raph asked, "The fox? He's restricted ever since the incident on the bite of 87," Mike said with a frown. The turtles didn't bother asking any more questions, all the animatronics seemed weird.

It was 11pm and the place was getting empty. "Alright guys time to go," Donnie said, "Can't, I have to go!" Mikey said crossing his legs, "Uh, really?!" Raph said getting annoyed. "Just go Mikey," Leo said. Mikey ran to the bathroom, when he looked at the mirror it said "It's Me" 'These kids and their Halloween' he thought.

It was now 12pm and the animatronics were in the stage shut down. "Where is Mikey?!" Donnie asked, "Probably a number two," Raph joked. The purple animatronic was of the stage, "Uh, guys, where's the bunny...?" Donnie said feeling scared. Suddenly Mike came in, "Wat are you guys still doing here?!" he asked, "Waiting on our brother," Leo said. "You guys can't be here," Mike worried, "What why," then there were foot steps running, "Dang it Foxy!" Mike cursed, as he dragged the guys to his office and locked his doors. Foxy face was at the window which the turtles screamed. "What the shell is going on?!" Raph demanded, "Let's just say, the animatronics want to kill you guys," Mike explained, "Waaa....'