Red and Ready

"Great! You got Axel back!" Soren cried when they returned from the dimension, thankfully landing on some pillows set up. "We ran into Herobrine while we were at it. He said we would never find the others, until Axel punched him in the face to shut him up!" Jess laughed. "Listen, it's great that you're back, but you need to hurry. A portal to Olivia's dimension opened a short while ago." Ivor pointed at the red rift. "Boy, I can't wait to see her again! Even though I was trapped in crystal, I could still think. And I missed her." Axel shrugged. The twins grinned, both thinking the same thing. They were just about to jump into the portal, but first Ivor explained the weapon. "The Aphrodite's Arrow is a bit like a Cupid's. Some arrows act normally, but some can cause extreme amounts of emotion. Try not to get hit by either." Ivor advised as they jumped into the rift, yet again screaming as they fell and landed with an "Ow!". This world was much more pleasant than the last. The grass was purple with a pink-streaked sky, the clouds fluffy and cherry blossoms were dotted around. Sitting on a bench reading under one, was Olivia. She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. Her dark hair was wavy and tumbled down her shoulders. Her red dress fell down to her ankles, and a tiara made of pink flowers rested on her head. "That looks like a Daughter of Love to me!" Jesse nodded. Axel admired her beauty, and his heart skipped a beat. Wow. She's radiant! he thought. Olivia saw them and immediately put her book down and ran to them. "Guys! I'm so glad you're safe!" she looked at Axel, "And... you're alive!" Olivia threw her arms around Axel, causing him to go slightly red. "Well, this isn't much of a prison. Let's go!" Jess headed back for the portal, but Olivia stopped her. "Wait! I can't go! I have a small problem..." she grinned nervously. "You see, this is a kingdom dimension, and well... the King kinda wants me to marry him..." Olivia said. "What?! You're only sixteen!" Jess gasped. "It doesn't matter what age you are in this dimension." Olivia shrugged. "Is there any way to get him to change his mind?" Jesse asked. "Well, I could get you inside to talk to him. But the wedding is today!" said Olivia. "Hey, it's worth a shot!" Axel nodded.

Olivia got them inside the golden castle. "Hello, King Mason! I have friends who would like to speak with you!" Olivia asked a young man probably around twenty-one. He had curly red hair and blue eyes. His robe was silver and bronze, and a gold staff resided in his hand. Beside him on two smaller thrones sat a boy and girl around their age, with dark skin and hair. The girl had a purple dress and silver tiara. The boy wore a blue shirt and grey trousers. They looked nervous and nothing like their dad. "So, you are the famous Jess I've heard so much about. Olivia has told me lots about your adventures as the Order of the Stone." King Mason eyed Jess suspiciously. She gave a small curtsey. "Please, sire, Olivia is needed back home to stop a terrible threat. So if she could just come with us-" Jess was cut off by Mason. "Nonsense! Olivia will make the perfect queen for my kingdom and stepmother for Jacob and Jane, my twins." Mason gestured at the prince and princess. Olivia whispered to Jess. "The worst part is, we're the same age!" she hissed. "Olivia stays, and that's final! Guards, show them out!" the King clapped and guards began to usher them out. "No! Please, my dimension is in danger!" Olivia cried. Axel shrugged off the guard and tried to fight back, but he got shoved onto the ground. Olivia suddenly felt an anger burning. "Hey! No-one does that to my friends!" not knowing what she was doing, she reached her hand out and a golden bow flew into her hand. "Aphrodite's Arrow!" Jess gasped. A quiver filled with several kinds of arrows strapped itself to her. Drawing the bow with a silver arrow, Olivia smiled at her friends. "You made one fatal mistake, Mason. You messed with love." she fired the shot, and the King fell. Jacob and Jane just stood with shocked faces, then they broke into huge smiles. "Thank you so much! I can't believe it! Our father has been a tyrannical ruler for years, keeping young women captive and marrying them, then staging their death to remarry. Maiden Olivia, you will be forever remembered in this kingdom!" Jane bowed. Olivia just shrugged. "Thanks! But I'm not exactly a maiden..." Olivia blushed, and Jess and Jesse knew why. "Come on! Let's get out of here!" Axel made for the door, but suddenly an evil laugh echoed. Herobrine was at the door. "People of this dimension! Get them! They have murdered your king!" he cried. Guards surrounded the group. Olivia drew her bow again and Axel got out his sword. "Cool new toy! Where you'd get it?" Olivia asked. "Long story!" Axel grinned. "Jesse, come with me. With those powers of yours, you'll fit in well with my monsters!" Herobrine smirked. "I said it before, and I'll say it again: I'M NOT A FREAK!!!" Jesse swatted at Herobrine, who ducked away. "So be it then. But remember, the clock is ticking..." Herobrine suddenly vanished. The guards were still there. "Stop! These are friends! Herobrine killed the King and these guys are here to stop him! Just let them go!" Jacob commanded. Immediately the troops stopped. The head spoke up. "Fine. You can go. But if we find out that you're lying, you will be punished.' he called back the guards.

After getting back home, Ivor and Soren were waiting. "Oh. You." Olivia glared at Soren. "Ah, hello Olivia. How have you been?" Soren asked like nothing was wrong, causing Olivia to roll her eyes. "Listen you all. Lukas' dimension is next, but it's quite dangerous. It's the source of all elements in the universe, including fire, water, nature, wind and other things. Be cautious." Ivor warned. "We will!" Jess replied.