Chapter 4

"He kissed me."
"HE KISSED YOU?" Anna's longtime friend Lexi screamed into the phone.
"Why are you screaming it was just a kiss."
"A kiss or THE KISS?, was it like full blown slutty I want to sooo fuck you kiss or like the you're cute and cant keep my hands off of you kiss?" Lexie continued squealing into the phone.

Lexi had been Anna's bestfriend for as long as they could remember. Lexie had always been the more friendly outgoing type, the complete opposite of Anna. They complimented each others personalities perfectly. It wasn't until recently that Lexi had moved away from home and to Florida with her husband, but still Anna and Lexi talked on the phone for atleast an hour or two daily and texted all hours of the day.
"It was not slutty or cute it was just a kiss."
"There was tongue? there had to be tongue the very least."
"Yes there was a little tongue now can we stop talking about this."
"No, you've been single for like years okay, this is exciting."
"Hey! I date... occassionally."
"What dates? the ones you have geeking out working long hours and stuffing your face with potato chips with yourself?"
"Not everyone can be blessed with a beautiful Australian husband."
"You're right. But YOU can get blessed with a sexy strong trainer."
"No Lexi no, I got to go I have a date to get ready for."
"Yeah okay, say hi to the chocolate cake and Doritos bag you'll making out with tonight." Lexi chuckled.
"Hate you."
"Love you too." Lexi laughed hitting the end button.

"I am not that lonely am I? Who am I kidding Im talking to myself." Anna stood up making her way into the kitchen to look for some snacks before her phone began to ring.

Why is the gym calling me.
"Hello?" Anna answered.
"Meet me in 15."
The voice was strong. Paul. Of Course why else would the Gym be calling at this time of night, it was 11:15 pm.
Paul hung up immediately.
What does he want? Anna thought to herself as she grabbed her keys from the counter walking out of the house with her pink bunny slippers and white and pink hearts pajamas.

The parking lot was empty, ghost town empty. Only one motorcycle stood what seemed hundreds of parking spaces away from where Anna parked. All lights of the gym were pretty much dimmed except for the fourth floor. Beletier's office. Anna didn't hesitate one bit just walked in and headed straight to the fourth floor.

As Anna walked in, Anna's pink bunny slippers came into Paul's view.
"Cute." Paul said looking up at Anna.
"But why are you dressed like that?"
"Because it is now 11:30pm and I am suppose to be at home catching up on the Walking Dead but my trainer called me in to meet instead. The real question is why am I here?"

Paul couldn't help but stare in awe at how beautiful Anna looked. No make up, messy hair, and even in her pajamas her curves seemed to never disappear.

"Well were here to practice on your posture."
"Ha." Anna let out a fake laugh.
"You're kidding? You called me in for this? Who gave you permission to go through my contact file anyways?"
"I own this gym Finch."
"Still gives you no right, what if I was busy on a date? You would demand me to show up at the gym because you said so?"
"But you we're not on a date Finch so that is out of the question."
"How do you know I wasn't?"
"Pink bunny slippers and pajamas, on a date? I don't think so." Paul spoke pointing to her outfit.
"Well I'll have you know men find this very sexy."
Very sexy indeed. Paul thought to himself as he looked her up and down.

Paul moved towards her and around her moving his hands to her shoulders and slowly massaging the area.
"You're tense, relax." Paul whispered into her ear, a wave of his hot breath tingling on her exposed neck.
With that Anna let herself loosen up. Paul's hands felt like magic.
He then started to slowly move his hands under her arms rubbing down her sides slowly until he hit her waist. He pulled her to him.
"You're slouching forward." He whispered once more making her shiver lightly. Paul knew he made her feel ways she couldn't explain.
"O-Oh." Anna spoke with a small stutter.