E i g h t ✔️

Kyrie in the *MM*👆

Picture of Kelz fine ass💦👅❤️

K y r i e

I wake up to a hand moving up and down my back. I move my head from Kelz chest to the pillow .

"Did you carry me to my room?" I asked confused of how we ended from the couch to my bed

"Yeah Peyton and the rest of the guys came back last night being loud and you were still sleeping so I moved you to your room."He says

Nodding I get up from my bed to use the bathroom. Walking back to my room I see Kelz gone so I walk inside the living room seeing everyone eating Chinese take-out watching tv.

I go to the kitchen fixing me a plate of Chicken lo mien and sesame chicken. I sit criss cross on the couch. After I finish I put my plate in the sink, I put my feet on Shawns's lap laying my head on the arm rest.

When the movie ends its already past 10 pm. Peyton and devon leave but Shawn takes Damon to his room. I get up going to my room, changing into something comfortable.

As I climb into my bed, Kelz comes into my room standing there staring at me,"Are you gonna let me share a bed with you?" He asks

Shrugging my shoulders,"You can sleep with me." I replied back laying on side

Kelz turns my room light off, he takes his clothes off leaving him in his boxers.He Layes down on the right side of my bed . I fall asleep listening to his breathing.

✔️

I woke up at 12:00pm before everyone,deciding to make breakfast. I get up from my bed walking out into the hallway towards the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, I take out eggs,bacon, and toast. Getting a frying pan from the cabinet under the stove. I turn the dial to medium heat.

As I get done cooking French toast,I hear footsteps entering the kitchen. I turn around seeing Shawn eating a piece of bacon.

"You can't wait till finish cooking?" I inquired rolling my eyes

"No, I'm hungry."He says getting a plate putting bacon and eggs and two slices of French toast on his plate.