Eighteen ✔️

K y r i e

1 month Later

(A/N: I promise this is the last time jump😂😂)

"Are you ready?" I sighed growing annoyed with him taking forever to get his bags so we can leave for the airport. Since it's Christmas I decided to invite Kelz with me and family to our annual Christmas get together. We usually traveled anywhere we want to since dad let us pick , I picked this time so I decided to go to Paris,France.

"Yep,Lets go." Kelz says grabbing his bags. I put his alarm on closing the door and locking it with my key he gave me when he asked me to move in with him two weeks ago. I call a uber since I don't want to take my car, after the uber arrives i give him my bags as Kelz and him loaded the trunk up. I open the back door, getting in.

"You're going to La Guardia correct?" The driver asked , I nodded as he pulled off.

"I'm Excited, are you?" I asked Kelz smiling.

"Yeah, this is my first time spending Christmas with someone." Kelz nods. I pout thinking about Kelz being alone on holidays, I grab his hand playing with his fingers.

I look away sitting quiet till we arrive at my parents private airport. I smile when we arrive 40 minutes later. I get out the car helping Kelz with the bags.

"Heyyy!" I sung as i walked onto the plane, greeting my family.

"I'm so excited for Christmas this Sunday." I said sitting next to my momma.

"So ma, what are you cooking this Christmas?" I asked her licking my lips thinking about her sweet potato pie.

"I'm thinking about cooking chicken and dumplings, and dressing, smoked macaroni and cheese, and make your daddy fry a turkey or i might cook a ham, and you already know I'm making my sweet potato pie." She says as I watch her start to make a grocery list.

"That's sound so good, I'm already hungry." I mumbled getting up to go look for snacks. I walk to the back where a small stand with chips and juice is. I get me a bag of Doritos and a sprite. I walk back to the front seeing my dad in my old seat so i sit next to Kelz .