Nineteen ✔️

Last chapter!

K y r i e

"Are you ready?"Kelz asked as I finished my outfit.

"Yea, I am now. I can't wait for the party tonight." I said smiling thinking about my moms New Years dinner.

"Shit me too, yo moms food is always good as fuck." Kelz said licking his lips. I roll my eyes laughing as we walk out the hotel room. I press the elevator button, to go up to upper level.

"Hey, happy New Years." I said smiling at the couple on the elevator. They greet me back getting off the elevator,I click on floor 49 making the elevator doors close.

I lean my head on Kelz shoulder, smiling as he wraps his around my waist. We walk off the elevator as it stops on floor 49.

"Happy New Years!"My mom shouts as we walk into the room. I smile, hugging her.

"Damn Ma, you got it smelling good in here." I said walking inside the kitchen, that's in the penthouse suite.

"I need to continue cooking, so imma need you to get the hell out of the kitchen, and stop cussing!"She pushes me, I groan walking out to search for Kelz.

"Hey." I said sitting next to him on the couch. He ignores me watching the Television intensely,since the game was on . I continued to poke him till he pays attention to me.

"Ugh," I groan as he doesn't pay me any attention. I get up from my seat walking onto the balcony seeing Mikel playing with indya. I walk over to them sitting next to him.

"Hey." I said in my baby voice getting indya's attention.

"How have you been ?" I asked Mikel since he been down since what happened with his babymomma, Maria.

"I'm alright, I'm happy now since I got full custody of Indya." He smiles. I sit on the balcony talking with Mikel about school and his graduation coming up.

"The food is ready." China says interrupting our conversation.

"You still mad at her?" He comments as i roll my eyes at that dumb question. I walk into the dining room.

"Ma! I see you made my favorite sweet potato pie." I smile as I sit next to Kelz.

"Bow yall head." Ma says as we she begins to prey. I roll my eyes to myself as ma begins to go into a whole rant for 10 minutes

 I roll my eyes to myself as ma begins to go into a whole rant for 10 minutes