Chapter 4

Aria's POV

We were waiting in the hospital for I guess James's fiancé.A few moments later Dr.Calabree approached us.When I was still here he was about 1 year older than me,but still 17yearold Doctor Calabree was just an inturn.Passing informations and giving the patient's family 'The Bad News' so the doctors wouldn't have too.

James quickly got out of his trance pacing back and force and shook the doctor's hand as if he was in some kind of rush.Which he was.

Erik Calabree's POV

I was approaching James,Peter and some
Girl with news.It really didn't matter wither it was good or not and truth be told..it was good.

As I got closer and closer to the familiar group,James could tell something was greatly vast from good.
"James,First..The results of the crash left her in all in one piece.Although we recovered a few glass shards that invaded her lower stomach and her lower left arm.Behind all that,she'll be fine.There are just a few things Mr.Shaw needs explain to you in private.."I took another breath from all my talking.

James nodded.I escorted him to room 37B
To where Mr.Shaw had been waiting.I left as soon as James enter the room..I clearly didn't wanted to be in the pressure of the room..
Just after,it hit me..

-------------------End Of Chapter------------------