Chapter 7

SO SCHOOL STARTED YESTERDAY LEADING TO ME NOT BEING TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LOVE TO. AS YOU ALL KNOW -TO WHOEVER IS READIG THIS- I HOPE WHOEVER ENJOYS THIS CAN TELL THEIR FRIENDS OR WHAT NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A BET WITH DIRECTIONER_GURL6 . IF I GET AT LEAST 500 READS BY HALLOWEEN SHE WILL ASK OUT HER CRUSH. SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!

On with the story donuts!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn, catching on, continues with the newly found information. "What your saying is, Niall's been shot?"

Paul just nods as the four lads of One Direction cry for their blonde haired friend.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Numb. Numb is how all I have to explain my mind. That is also the only way I can explain the feeling that runs through my body at this moment. I do not feel anything, can not hear anything, nor see anything. All the time I spent in the basement of an unknown location I had to learn to numb the pain of everything. Hunger, stinging, bruises, blood, and much more. Whenever I had shown pain that would just make it worse. The man was ruthless, sadistic, and cruel. No matter how much I fought back he would always win.

Every time.

Now, he finally ended my suffering with my life. The gunshot had numbed my arm completely, not a single nerve untouched in it. Half of my neck was also numb as I had bled out on the hard concrete floor of my torture chamber. After the light faded from my sight I just let it all go...

They say when you die you see a bright light forming in front of you. Sometimes it is in a darkened space, a place you love, or something that you love with those you love.

As the light got closer to me I could hear the screams of the many Directioners out in the crowd in Madison Square Garden. Lights from above the stage got louder as I saw the lads signaling me over for a hug as we say goodbye to everyone. Even though something did not feel right I started running to my best friends, my bothers.

Louis; Smiling like the idiot he is, has his arms wide open. A laugh was escaping his lips, a laugh that I missed so much.

Harry; Giving me that cheeky smile that he always wears. His arm wrapped around Louis' shoulders.

Liam; The microphone up to his lips as he gives a goodbye speech to the fans. A smile covers his lips as he notices me running over.

Zayn; A smirk played at his lips when he saw my happy expression. Also having his arms open he says something barley addible over the screams.

"Don't go," was the whisper that made my smile drop and my feet to halt. I was so confused until he continued, "Niall don't leave us! Wake up!" This time it sounded closer until it was completely right in my ear.

That had everything crashing back as my whole body went numb once again:

Being kidnapped, the beatings, starvation, muting myself, numbing all thoughts, feelings washing away. But, one that I know was going to ruin me, loosing myself to him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Nialler," Liam whispered alongside Zayn.

Four weeks ago they were given the information that Niall had been shot. Ever since none of them left his side unless needed. Like when his heart monitor went flat, signaling that his heart stopped beating. Or when he was sent into surgery for his bullet wound. It made them hate themselves seeing their baby hurt like this.

Harry clung onto Louis on Niall's right, as Zayn and Liam held each other on his left. Holding onto Niall's dominate hand, Zayn thought about what he had seen when they finally found Niall:

Bystander after bystander surrounded the house that the police finally found as the one. The one where the gunshot was heard.

Kicking down the door to the house they moved in. Guns at the ready to fire as they searched every crook and corner. "Over here!" One yells to the rest from down in the basement. What they all come to see is something they thought they would never see. "Get the paramedics now!" Another orders the others.

Blood was all over the small, skinny, brown haired boy. Bruises and scars covered every visible spot of skin, and they could only think of how many were hidden by the thin ripped up fabric you could barley call clothes. About six officers surrounded the young boy that none of them could recognize.

Finally a ginger officer bends down to check for a heart beat. Placing his pointer and middle fingers on the pale boys neck, he waits. "Heartbeat is very faint, but if he gets to the hospital quickly he can still make it," the ginger tells the others.

Soon they all hear quick footsteps on the old stair case then paramedics hurrying over to the unconscious boy. Once he was secured on the gurney they quickly, but carefully, brought him up stairs and out of the house. They all shouted commands at each other until he was finally in an ambulance and heading to the local hospital.

"Get him to the ER stat!" One yelled at a nurse once they made it to the safety of the hospital. Everyone was yelling and working hard on the small, pale, anorexic skinny, brown haired boy. After over two hours of operating on the small boy, from what they could see he has been whipped, punched, slapped, kicked, and much more.

What they saw when he was finally all cleaned up shocked them all. He looked exactly like, save the brown hair, the missing boy of the world wide famous boy band One Direction. "It can't be, can it?" A nurse with bleach blonde hair asked.

The main doctor, Dr. Curly as his nametag says, answers back, "I think it is." Looking at his fellow doctors he orders, "get a blood sample and test it out. Go!"

<Half Hour Later>

"Dr. Curly," the nurse with bleach blonde hair starts, "we checked his blood sample and it matches perfectly with his records."

Nodding at the nurse he orders her to get the police on the phone to have them inform the rest of One Direction. With that they kept a close eye on the young brunet.

___________________________________________________________________________________

As Zayn was thinking back to what he was told a sudden movement shook him out of his daze. Searching around the room for any of his friends sitting on the bed he soon finds himself looking at the young, now brunet, lad laying down. Another squeeze to his right hand informs him that it is indeed Niall that is moving.

"Ni?" He whispers out getting the attention of his other friends. The next movement is more visible to them all.

"Doctor!" Louis shouts out as Niall seems to be struggling to get his eyes open. They all give him encouraging words as the Dr. Curly rushes into the room to see the younger brunet's eyelids fluttering. A sincere smile plays at his lips when dull blue eyes finally meet the harsh light of the hospital room after being closed for over four weeks.

"Niall, your finally back," an almost silent whisper cuts through the room as the dull blue eyes become covered in fear.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I'm pretty proud of this chapter! So Niall lived, but what will happen in the future?

THANK YOU THOSE THAT READ AND COMMENT ON THIS. PLEASE CAN YOU CONTINUE DOING SO AND IF YOU READ WHITHOUT COMMENTING CAN YOU PLEASE SO I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?!

THANK YOU MY LOVELY DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!

-Alice