Chapter 19

Not really sure what I’m writing in this chapter yet so bear with me. I had Niall finally talk in the last chapter so it might just go along the line of the boys helping him. Not quite sure, and this is the fasted I’ve updated in a very long time. Should be doing my homework that will get my math grade from a 56%, but oh well.

Here you go, chapter 19!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Those words took me by surprise, I didn’t expect it to work. Of course I knew Niall would get his voice back sooner or later, just not this soon. All I could do was pull him into a big hug while yelling for the lads to come up here. Whisper into his ear, “Your welcome,” while the lads ran up the stairs. A grin was on my face, so big it could have probably broke my face.

Once the other lads got through the door, they kept firing questions at me.

“Is Niall ok?”

“What’s going on?”

“Are you guys hurt?”

And so on and so forth. Shaking my head at my, our, insane friends I whispered to Niall, “Do you want to try again?” His response was a nod back. Taking a deep breath Niall lifted his head, revealing the big grin, also, on his face.

Turning in my lap so that his back was against my chest and face facing the lads. They all saw his smile and relaxed a little bit.

Louis, being Louis, was trying to get the information out of us. He had a smile on his face once he was our grins. Bouncing in his spot he begged us to tell them what happened.

Nudging Niall a little in his side he let out a breath of air. I felt him grab my hand so I squeezed it, to tell him it was ok. Leaning into me a bit more, I watched as Niall opened his mouth and let the words fall off his tongue.

“G-guys?”

It was more of a question but it was better than nothing. All the lads’ eyes widened at hearing his voice. Harry ran up to Niall, pulled his off my lap, and hugged him to death. Soon Louis and Liam joined in, causing Niall to laugh a small bit, but I saw him getting scared at the small space. Coughing to get their attention they all let go, Harry setting Niall back onto my lap. Every single one of us had these giant smiles on our faces.

Niall turned his head to look at me again, his eyes looked like the blue was returning. If it was even possible, this made my smile get bigger. He put his pale, weak arms around my neck as I hummed into his ear. For what I could see, Liam had his work phone against his ear, most likely calling management.

“Za-Zayn?”

Niall’s soft voice got me out of the sort of trance I was in. Humming for he knows I’m listening, I watch as he scoots up a little. He was so cute, his small body made him look like a child compared to me. His greyish blue eyes having the blue return to them, along with his pale skin, some color was coming back as well. It made me happy knowing that he was safe in my arms now, not being hurt anymore. No, he never will ever will be hurt again, not while I’m here.

“C-can-an w-e-e sl-ee-slee-p?”

His stutter made me want cuddle the life out of him. Smiling down at the brown haired lad in my arms, I nod.

“Hey lads!” I shout at the other boys who look at me confused. “Niall wants to lay down, so can you leave?” I ask them, in which they all smile at Niall, nod their heads, and leave. Liam still being on the phone, was muttering things into it, which I couldn’t hear.

Once they were all out of the room I laid back on my bed, Niall still being on my lap ended up straddling me. I saw a blush make its way onto his pale, thin cheeks as he realized how he was sitting. Letting a breathily chuckle leave my lips I placed my hands on his hips, keeping him in place. Niall’s eyes widened at my actions which made me think I was scaring him. With that I try and quickly move them, but Niall grabs my big hands in his smaller ones. He had a smile on his lips as he placed his hands in mine, making it look like we had stopped mid high-five.

Niall giggled a little when he saw how small his were compared to mine. His giggle made me smile, since it had fell into a frown when I thought I scared him. He started to wiggle on my lap as he continued to giggle, unaware of what he was doing to me. Biting my lips to keep the groan in because last time this happened he thought he had done something bad. But, it also had led to us kissing, which was amazing!

Finally, the groan I was trying to keep in, escaped. Niall stopped wiggling all at once, his eyes wide once more at the sound I made, that he caused me to make. Before he could even start shaking again I sat back up and kissed him full on. I didn’t even allow him to try and kiss back before I latched my arms around his small waist. He was the perfect size, as weird as it sounded.

Soon, Niall tries to kiss back, seeing as how hard I was pushing against his lips, I was surprised he didn’t start to cry. His lips were slowly moving against mine, making me slow down so he could catch up. Once he had I added slightly more pressure to his thin, pink lips.

After a little bit longer, Niall pulled back, taking in deep breaths as his cheeks went red. It just made him look adorable. Grey-blue eyes lidded, pink, slight swollen lips parted with puffs of air coming out, and a reddish blush covering his normally pale cheeks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone cuter than Niall in this moment. It made my heart swell knowing I caused him to look like this.

Placing his head in my neck, he whispered into my ear, “Sl-sleep?”

All I did was nod as I, once more, laid back into the bed. Only this time Niall was laying at my side, his thin arms wrapped around my neck. My arms were around his waist, his head in my chest while mine was against the pillows.

Today couldn’t have been more perfect.

I wish it could have stayed like this, forever. But, sadly, nothing is ever perfect, and if it is, not for too long.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you think Zayn meant by that? “Nothing’s ever perfect for too long”?

Hope you all are enjoying this story so far. I’m still not sure how long it’s going to be so I’ll be figuring that out soon. Anyway I updated earlier than I thought I was going to! You should all be proud of me xD

Once again I’m not good at author’s notes because I happen to me socially awkward, so I can’t talk to people. NOT EVEN WHEN TYPING! It’s actually really annoying.

Oh and for whoever has read my other story “Shhh… You Have To Keep This A Secret” I’m still not sure when I will be updating it, but thanks for reading it if you do .-.

Thanks for reading and I’ll see you all next time!... Not really because I’ve typed this, but you get the drift!

Bii for now!

-Alice