Chapter 8

FINALLY UPDATING! SCHOOL SUCKS, BUT IT IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR.

Come on Donuts! We can get to 500 reads soon right? Right!

:-/-/-/-/-/-:

The fear covered, pale blue eyes that everyone saw once the brunet opened his eyes, was not what they were hoping for. Those fear filled eyes kept going back and forth with each and everyone of them. Four pairs of eyes belonged to the brunets old friends, who he thought forgot about him.

"He didn't loose his memory, right?" Louis broke the silence as he held onto a conserved Harry.

Shaking his head, Dr. Curly replied, "there were no signs of amnesia. He's just frightened is all. Not being with you boys for almost a year now, and on top of it all, being hurt, takes its toile on people. Especially younglings."

Zayn squeezed Niall's hand to try and comfort him, but it only made the younger lad rip his hand away and crouch into a ball. This shocked them all, seeing as Zayn had always been the closes to Niall. While they all thought about what could of happened to their blonde friend, Niall tried to make sense of everything.

Last thing I remember was that, he shudders at the thought, monster holding a gun up to me. I thought I would finally stop suffering, that, that dream I had just had would be my Heaven.

Niall stared at his old friends, wondering why he felt only fear when looking at them. He just could not understand why all his amazing memories with his fellow band mates had been replaced by the actions of that monster. Liam was, as he was guessing, talking to his main doctor. Then he looked over at Harry and Louis from under his out grown brown hair. They both were hugging as they looked back at him, which made him quickly look away in fear. Then lastly Zayn, who still looked slightly hurt from when he had pulled his hand out of the older lads grip.

I'm scared that they all hate me now. W-what if-if they start to h-hu-hurt me as well? Or worse, a-allow that mo-monster of a man come back for me?

As Zayn looked right back at the pale blue eyes of his younger band mate he wondered what he was thinking about. What if it's a memory that he wishes to forget? That makes pity crawl up the back of his neck. Why did it have to be Niall out of all of us?

Liam soon knocks him out of his thoughts, "Niall, do you remember us?" Said brunet looks up with tear filled, frightened pale blue eyes. "There's nothing to be afraid of," he takes a slow step forward which is answered by a whimper from Niall. "I promise Niall, we will never hurt you. We just want to help."

At the word help Niall's head pops up looking at Liam with a questionable look. Suddenly he nods his head, only bringing a slight relief to the older lad. Niall could only think of one thing as his fellow band mates try to get him to understand more;

Family doesn't hurt each other, right?

_______________________________""""""""""""""""""""""""____________________________________

THERE YOU GO DONUTS. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE OVER 400 READS ON THIS AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

THANKS YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS AND PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE BET WITH DIRECTIONER_GURL6!!

BII FOR NOW

-Alice