kiss me slowly

hi guys !!! um so that miss annabelle right over here so yeah !!! on with the story !!!

"i hate you ! i always did and always will !" i screamed at my mother . and rushed out of the house and hoped onto my motorcycle and drove off . she never got e . ever since my sister died she has tried to make me a girl ! no im not meaning gay , im meaning get my sex changed !  when ever she wants to do something with me . it's only girl stuff ! like getting your hair done . going shopping in girl stores . she even tried to buy me a thong ! well im sorry but i like my man hood in my boxers , thank you very much . my sister died when i was 6 . she was more of a mom to me then my birth mom . she died in a bank robbery/shooting . she ended with three bullets in her head and two in her stomach . i miss her much . and you are probably thinking 'well dont you need some money if you are going to move out ?' well i got some . i have been saving 5 dollars ever since the day after he funeral ... well im turning 18 in about a month so what can it hurt to move out now ? i pull up to a hotel and walk into the front desk . it's not trashy ... but it's not in the best condition ether . there is spider webs every where . plus all the dust . " hello may i help you ?" the woman said . " uh yeah i would like a room for one ."

"ok well that would be $100.50 "

i slid the money to her and she gave me my key ... i walked up to the room and put on my favorite song ... the high road by three days grace . i love this song ... so much . and when the cores had hit i burst out into singing to it .

" Will you help me find the right way up

Or let me take the wrong way down

Will you straighten me out

Or make me take the long way around

I took the low road in

I’ll take the high road out

I’ll do whatever it takes

To be the mistake you can’t live without"

i sang the rest of the song and fell asleep .

*few days later his mom made him come home *

"honey , im glad to have you back in the house . it got really weird without you there ." she said and looked at me . i just shake my head and look out the window while listening to the song . kiss me slowly , by parachute . its a good song ... 

we finaly get back to the house and i see that there is a black van in our drive way ... why ? i walk in to see the most beautiful and and well tamed girl from my school . i think she is 16 ? maybe 15 years old . but i do know she skipped a grade or two . so she is super smart ... but i forget her name . she is a quite one to . even with her friends . she has just been quiet ... " son ." my mom started to say . " you are getting to dear annabelle in a week" i dropped my keys to my motorcycle . she just sat there saying nothing ... just looking at her feet ... "no i cant marry her in a week !!! im not going to . i have my own life .! and she will ruin it . ! " i screame that to my mother.

"i dont care . you to are getting married and that is it ! im not having another one of my kids die alone !" and then i ran up to my room .

*few hours later*

i herd a knock on my door and i got up to open it . what is wrong with my mom ? why did she say that to me ? she knows i still get hurt by anyone talking about it . anyway . i opened the door and it surprised me who was there .

"annabelle ?" i said with total shock in my voice . "yes . it's me . look im sorry what they are putting through you . i am sorry about yur sist-" and even before she finished the word sister ... i broke down . i started to cry ... i have never cried in front of a girl before . well my sister duh but still . i fell to the ground and put my hands to my face covering it ... i just cried in front of a girl... 

Annabelle’s pov .

The big bad Joshua Daniels just cried in front of me !  I have never . ever . seen him like this ! he is the type of boy is like I don’t give two bleep about , just get into my bed and then im gonna leave you the next day . type of boy . always into fights . into drugs . smoking . partying . football teem . the whole deal ! and now he is right in front of me crying ! I sit down next to him . “ im sorry “ I say and he looks at me … I hold out my arms for a hug . he took it . he had his head on my chest (no where near my breast by the way) and had just cried … “ im sorry im getting your shirt socked .” he said and got out of the hug . “ do you wanna talk about it ?” I said . “ you don’t have to if you don’t want to .” I said .

“ nah I need to talk to someone …”

“ well . what do you want to talk about first ? your sister I take it ?” I said figuring . “ yeah “ he said…

“well everyone knows but she died in a bank shooting … I have never been the same since then . my mom treats me like a girl . she takes me every where she goes if its something girly . and I hate it ! I mean she litterly wants me to change my sex to a girl ! it gets so bad . “

“ and that’s why you ran away .” I said not thinking and blurted it out . he chuckled a little . “ yeah .” he said . “ but what about you ?” he said . “ have you ever lost someone very dearly to you ?”

“yeah .” I said .” who ?”

“my parents .” I said . “ they died in a car accident 3 years ago … that’s why I came up hear alone .” I said . im trying not to cry . but I couldn’t . a tear slipped off of my eyes down my face and landed onto his lap .  he grabbed my torso and picked me up into his lap and we cried together . that’s the only reason im hear right is because of them . they wanted me to . so I did it . I did it for my mother and father . and that’s because I love them .