...

Annabelle's pov   It was dimitri !!!! After I hugged him I let go . And then I hugged him again .! I have missed my brother so much !!! "I have missed you princess ! Has your new prince been trotting you well ? And what happened with your eye ? " I just look up and smiled . " I  punched myself in the face again . Haha . " I said that . He looked like he didn't believe me at first then had let it go . He then looked up and seen josh . " hello there I'm dimitri . annabelles older brother ." Be said that and josh looked a little less stiff . Kinda .... " nice to meet you dimitri . I'm josh which you probably already knew ." I said . He chuckled . " well I will leave you two to go to Annabelle's and now your room ." And with that he walked out leaving me with this this this ... Demon !   Josh's pov    We walked into this huge bedroom with a California king bed . The walls where pure white and there was a red dresser . The rest of the wall borders  was painted black .... Annabelle waked over to the tv and bring out an Xbox 360 ... Why dose she have one ? " wanna play ?" She said . Then she got out black ops 2 and put into the tray thing . I looked at her like she was nuts . She just rolled her eyes and went back to setting up the controllers . She gave me player 2 . We started playing an she was beating me !!! That's not going to happen so that's when I stood up for no apparent reason . She stood up to . We were playing up to 20 kills and I haven't killed her once . She has killed me 9 times !!! That's when I got out my nube tube and started useing  that . Now we were at 18 with us at a tie . I nube tubed her again . " STOP NUBE TUBING ME !" She screamed . I just laugh and ran away from her in the game . It was crazy !!!!!!!!! That's when I was about to shoot her and then she seem me and shot me !!! The thing came up and said she won by one kill !!! " you can't win !" I said and she stuck her tongue out at me . I then raised my arms out for a hug . She looked at me like I was a creep . " now come on " I said " don't be a sore winner" she walked over slowly and went into the hug . " SNEAK ATTAK  " I yelled and pushed her onto the bed in a playful way and straddled her hips . I started to tickle her and she was screaming and laughing . " get off me ! Hahahahahaha ! Please ! I can't breath !! " I was laughing to . Now into my weak state . She rolled over on top of me and got on my tickle spot !!! " oh Annabelle !!! Annabelle !!! Please stop !!!!! " she was still laughing that beautiful laugh !! That wonderful . Just memorizing laugh oh how I love that I get to hear that laugh for the rest of my life ... What the bleep am I talking about !!!! What the bleep is wrong with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's when she stopped tickling me to catch her breath ... So do I ... I just look up at her and I look into her eyes ... She then looked down and stairs into my eyes . She closed her eyes and next thing I know I rolled on top of hear again ... Then I put my hand under her head and bring our heads together to meet with a warm , loving , and passionate kiss . She was stunned for a minute or two but then ... She kissed me back ... We stayed like that for who knows how long ... That's when I licked her lower lip for entry . Then she denied me !!! And then she rolled over on top of me and I put my hands on her waist and picked her up . Not breaking the kiss and I stood up and put her on a couch and laid down on top of her . " having a fun time ?" Ray said that's when I jumped off her and we both sat on the far end of the couch away from each other ... Looking like a tomato ...