...

Josh's pov 

When I woke up in he morning I had the most awful headache in this whole bleeping world . Then I seen that I was on a plain . Why can't I remember getting on ? Oh well .

Annabelle's pov 

Last night was the most awful thing ever . I wake up to a sleeping josh beside me . I hurry up and get away from him . I hate him . I hate him with such a passion . I still remember all the pain last night ... 

^^^flashback^^^

***abuse is coming up ***

I walked into his house to see him lying on the love seat with a bottle of wine ... I go over to him and start to try to wake him up . But he won't ... So I took matters into my own hands and proper him onto my side . When we got to the car his eyes shot open and he started looking for something . " where is my wine ?!" He said to me " it's in the house but argot to go get on our flight , please josh just get into the car ." I lightly push him in the car and he shot up ... And punched me strait in the eye ... It hurt so much ... " you don't touch me " he said thAt and kneed me in the gut . I bellowed over to hold my stomach and then he yanked my hair . " do you understand me you worthless piece of bleep ?" I nod my head yes and he kick me in my knee and in fell into the grass . " awes poor little Annabelle can't get up . Well to bad get into the car . " he said that into my face and I can just smell in wine in his breath . 

^^^end of flash back  ^^^ *** no more abuse ***

I then run into the bathroom and look at my eye .... He gave me a black eye !!! I the lift up my shirt a little and see that my stomach was covered with black and blue marks .... " what happened ?" I jumped and looked at the door why to see the devil himself ... Josh .... " I- i - I - fell . Yeah . I fell ." I said . " I know when people are lying to me . What happened ?" He said that and a tear came tumbling down . " you " I said and walked out of the bathroom pushing pass him . 

Josh's pov 

I I I I I  don't know what to say .......... Did I really do that . Plus with my hand print still on her face ......  What are they going to say . ? Will she tell on me ...? So any questions are running through my head . But for some odd reason my head and my body was not listening to me and started walking .... Walking to Annabelle . She was in the middle of taking a drink of water . I warped my arms around her and dug my head into her neck ... " I'm sorry " I mumbled into her . She was so stiff . And I am really sorry . But I don't know what came over me . She just stood still . " princess your home ." She looked up and I let go of her . I then see a man who looked like 18 ? 19 ? Something like that . I couldn't help but just glare . Who was this bleep anyway ? Cause by the looks like it she really likes him when she ran into his arms .... Uhg !!!! 

A/n yes yes yes I know this is really short but that why I updated twice tonight !!!! Lol . Well how we liking the story ? Lol . Love you guys .