He comes

Sonics P.O.V
I was at the table eating then realized one thing.Renkai is asleep. I rushed to our room to find her with.....earbuds in her ear....sleeping?"What the hell..."I said. After I said that Jeff came into the room."Hey, Toby stole your waff-- Um why is Renkai sleeping?"He said concerned."Huh"we said in unison turning around to reveal a very angry Renkai.
Renkai's P.O.V
I woke up to hear Sonic and Jeff talking."JEFF WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!!!"I screeched."Woah,Woah calm your"Before he could finish I did my monster glare at him."*sigh*never mine breakfast is ready"Was all he said."Get out."I told Sonic."HEY THIS IS MY ROOM TOO!!!"He said."*sigh*In ganna get changed."That shut him up cud he ran out of the room blushing like MAD.I was about to go to my closet,but nothing was there...?I could've sworn I've had some clothes in here.I thought.I looked in my bathroom to find the mirror broken and blood on the wall.'He comes' It said."KAEGO GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!!!"I yelled. This has to be Kaego."*sigh*Nani(what)"He said. "Did you do this?"I asked pointing in the bathroom."O_O SLEENNDDDDEEERRRR"He yelled."WHAT IS IT CHILD?!?!"Slenderman yelled annoyed."WHO THE HELL IS GANNA FIX MY POOR BATHROOM."I screeched."what?"Slender yelled stepping in the bathroom."Oh No."He said."You need to train.Do you have any powers."He asked."Yes and why...."
To be continued....