War

Jeffs' P.O.V
DAMN THAT GIRL CAN SLEEP. I, not being able to sleep when I heard the door unlock.It opened but no one was there. Renkai awakened and scanned the room.
Renkais' P.O.V
Oh no. SHE was back.I grabbed Jeff and ran."WHAT THE HELL!!!."He screamed. We were currently getting chased by Serina. She was my ghost friend.Sadly she hated people with no powers."SERINA STOP!"I yelled.she stared at me in confusion. Ugh i forgot she cant speak our language."MATEN!"I yelled at her. She obeyed. "Soi freson minkaden. Sou me oralp."I said to her and she left. What I really said was..."Dont hurt him. he is immortal."......"DA HELL WAS THAT!"Jeff screamed.My friend Serina.I told him telepathicly.How.Well shes a ghost and we've been friends for a while now.Ohhhh . The side affect to speaking her language is that your cant speak at all for a bit, Or you have to speak her language. The reason slender was out is because getting more advanced training stuff for me.If you were wondering that.I dropped Jeff and walked to the training room.I heard a faint 'Hey!' in the distance.
-time skip-
I was panting heavily from the training I did."That was good...But it still needs work."Faceless 'complimented. Oh yea and were having a war with Zalgo in 2 weeks."He said like it was usual. Oh this is ganna be fun.
To be continued. ...................