Hell Breaks Loose

Renkais' P.O.V
Today I, Renkai Shusakii did the most dangerous thing known to man.Today I overcome what has made people faint even thinking about it.Today I!..................Steal.Tobys'.Waffles."Sonic......I may not live after what im about to do...im so sorry."I said sadly."W-What....your not going to leave are you?PLEASE....I WONT LET YOU."Sonic cried."Im afraid im doing something much worse." After I said that everone was looking at me."Im going to steal Tobys' Waffles!"I said bravely.Everyones.......face.......lost color.They all wished me good luck and we said our goodbyes.Now time for my master plan.hehehheheh.I used my shadow powers and was now under the table.Wow toby didn't even sense me. He then left to go get more surup.This was my chance.I took the plate of waffles and took of running. Little did I know all hell was about to break loose.......
Janes P.O.V
I was playing flappybird when Jeff did the most horrible thing ever.He.Broke.My.Phone."Uh-oh....... RUN!!!!"Ben screamed.I was chasing Jeff occasionally cutting him here and there. Then came out a scared Renkai and angry Toby...
Bens' P.O.V

I was hiding with Red when he....Poured.Water.On.Me."AHHHHHH!!!"I screamed. I was super close to Jane and Jeff.Like hell i'd miss this fight.But,there were more important matters to attend to.WATER.I took off all my cloths and was screamed bloody murder.
Renkais' P.O.V
AHHHHHH.I mentally slapped myself for forgetting to check if he was looking.BIG MISTAKE.Ben was rolling on the floor screaming.Jane and Jeff were back at it.And to top it all of sally was getting chased by an angry L.J.
~flashback~
Sallys' P.O.V
I hiding from The madness when i got hungry.I stared at the candy L.J had debating weather i should take it or not. I took it.....
~Flashback over~
Suddenly i turned invisible....Oh yeah i forgot about this.I thought as i stod behind Toby."WHERE ARE YOU..GIVE ME BACK MAH BABIES!!"Toby yelled.
"IM HOME!"Slender yelled...........Crap!