Chapter three

"What did Chloe have to say?" Josh asked. "Oh. She dialed the wrong number." I lied. He nodded. "So wanna go to Burger King?" Josh asked. "Actually can we just go back? I don't want to get in trouble" I said. "Oh okay" he said and turned the car around. "So what do you think about Chloe? Like do you like her?" I asked. "Of course. She's my friend" he said back. I sighed.

"No I mean, do you like, like her?" I asked. "Well, kind of. Why are you asking?" Josh asked. "Oh no reason" I lied again. 'I have to tell him the truth' I thought. "Chloe likes you" I kind of lied. It was the truth though. Josh kind of blushed and I rolled my eyes. "So, ask her out?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Please. She really likes you" I said hoping he would say yes. "Fine. I'l ask her" he said as we pulled back into the school parking lot.

We got back in the school and realized lunch was still going on. "I am just going to get my stuff early" I said. Josh nodded and walked to Chloe. I walked to my locker and did my combination. '12-45-34' I thought. My locker opened and a note fell out. I bent down and picked it up. I read the note.

Dear Brooke,

Meet me behind the school, later on.

-A (NOT A PRETTY LITTLE LIARS REFERENCE lol)

I sighed. I had no idea who would have wrote that note. I grabbed my stuff I need for the next few classes and walked into class. I saw Nick and Chloe making out in the corner. I scoffed. "Get a room" I said.

AFTER SCHOOL

I grabbed my book bag and walked behind the school and saw Nick. "Wow" I said and started walking away. "No, Brooke please hear me out" he said and I turned back around. I threw my hands in the air. "Then say it" I said, "I love you" he said. "Well, if you loved me you wouldn't be dating Chloe, and kissing her!" I said back. "Brooke, please" he said back tears almost coming out.

"Nick I love you too but I just can't get my heart broken again" I said then Nick crashed his lips onto mine. I surprisingly kissed back. We both pulled away and he smiled. "Nick? How could you!" somebody said. I turned around and there was Chloe. "Chloe, Josh likes you back. He is going to ask you out" I said hoping she would just forget about Nick. She smiled widely and walked away.

"I gotta go" I said and I walked away. I walked home and opened the door. "Brooke, it's pizza night!" Paige screamed and I smiled. "I'll order in a little bit" I said. "Where's mom and dad?" Josh asked. "They are on the business trip. Remember?" I said. "Oh yeah!" Josh said. I walked upstairs and went in my room and locked it.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a photo of me and Nick- brooke and nick. I smiled and started to cry. I miss what we had. I went over to my phone and dialed Nick's number and he picked up right away. "Nick? I really like you and all so will yo-" I started. "Yes I will. Brooke will you go out with me?" Nick asked. I smiled then realized he couldn't see me. "Of course, Nicky Poo" I said and he laughed. "See ya tomorrow" we both said and hung up.

I walked downstairs and saw Paige and Josh fighting over the remote. I snatched the remote from them and turned on a random movie. "I'll call in the pizza" I said and walked to the kitchen and took the house phone off the charger. I dialed the number for the local pizza place. "Hello. Bob's Pizza. What can I do for you today?" the man said. "Can I have a large cheese pizza, an order of bread sticks, and three medium coke's" I said back.

"Okay" the man said and we both hung up. I heard a knock on the door and Paige ran to the door. "It's Brandon" Paige said. I ran to they door and smiled. "Hey Brandon!" I said and he pulled out flowers. I didn't know what he was going to do. "Brooke Marie Hyland, will you go out with me?" he asked and I just stood there in shock. "Uh, Brandon. I'm dating Nick" I said and his face turned angry.

"You mean that douche who broke your heart?" Brandon said offended. "My boyfriend is not a douche! If he was I wouldn't be dating him" I kind of screamed back defending Nick. "Whatever Brooke" Brandon said. "Brandon we can still be friends. Right?" I asked. He shook his head know. I started to cry and slammed the on his face and locked it.

Josh and Paige stared at me. "What's wrong?" they asked in unison. "Nothing" I lied and ran up to my room and locked it. I went to the bathroom which was in my room and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I took my makeup off and sighed. 'I'll never be pretty' I thought. I hopped into the shower, just to take a a quick one. I got out and went to my pajama drawer. I changed into my- pajamas.

I walked downstairs and saw Paige and Josh eating the pizza. I walked downstairs and grabbed a paper plate. I grabbed two pizzas of pizza and one bread stick. I grabbed my soda and sat down. We were eating in silence then Josh spoke up. "Why are you and Brandon fighting?" he asked and I shrugged. "He is just mad that Nick and I are dating" I said but and Josh choked.

"You and Nick are DATING?" he asked furiously. I nodded my head. "Why would you date him? He is a douche to me and many other people?" he asked and I got mad. "Why would you date Chloe? She is a bitch to me!" I said and Josh widened his eyes. "No she isn't. She is always nice to you when I'm around" he said and I laughed. I grabbed my phone and showed him all the texts from Chloe.

"Well. I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Because I want you to be happy" I said and Josh smiled. Paige spoke up "Well since we are on the topic of dating.. I am dating Mikey. Mikey Evans" she said and I smiled. "I knew you guys would date eventually" I said and we both laughed. I turned my head to Josh and saw him dialing a phone number on his cell.

"Hey? Chloe? We are over? Why would you ever think of doing that to Brooke. She is nothing but nice to you. Bye, and don't you ever talk to Paige, Brooke, and I. Bye" he said and hung up. My heart sunk. My phone vibrated and I unlocked it and I had a text from Chloe. "Be prepared Brooke. You broke Josh and I up. Time to send those nerdy and geeky pics of you to EVERYBODY" I read silently to my self. Tears started falling.

I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. 'This can't be happening' I thought. My phone vibrated and I looked and it was a group conversation with everybody from my school and I looked the messages and Chloe sent the pictures of me when I was nerdy. I started to cry really hard and ran to the bathroom. I glanced and the razor and just thought. "Brooke. Open up" Josh said. "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE" I screamed.

This is maddieziegler3 here I would like to thank all the fans and the people who made the account and joined me in it. I would also love to give Zieglergirls a shout out for helping me. And make sure to follow me maddieziegler3 and Zieglergirls