Chapter 1: "The Pudding Incident"

"Ah. a normal day at my beloved apartment!"

Oda sighed and sat down on her favorite couch, she grabs the remote then turns on the television.

"Oho! before watching my favorite show, i shall get myself some snacks to eat!"

Oda stood up then went to the kitchen to grab one of Okita's pudding..

Okita Souji, or also known as "Sakura Saber" and Oda Nobunaga lived together.

Without Okita's permission she grabbed one of her strawberry puddings then went back to the couch, she sat down, laid her hat beside her then removes her cape.

"Oho! perfect timing"

As Oda sat down her favorite show was already on.

After a few hours Okita have arrived home.

"Oh? Okita my minion, welcome back!"

Oda waved at Okita like the usual then continued to watch the television.

"thank you for the warm welcome, Oda-san... but i am not your minion..."

Okita heads to the kitchen to prepare dinner, she checks the refrigerator and notices that her puddings have been deducted. there's only one person, definitely it's Oda.. she goes back to where Oda is.

"Oda-san, did you eat one of my puddings?"

Oda who has the cup on her hand suddenly threw it away like it was nothing.

"W-What pudding?"

Oda looked at Okita with a scared looked, she knows that something bad is about to happen and she won't like the result..

Okita then pinches Oda by the ear.

"Owie!"

Oda groaned in pain as her ear gets pinched.

"I told you to ask permission first!"

"It was just one cup! come on Okita!"

Okita lets go of Oda's ear.. Oda then gets some distance from Okita then points her finger at her

"don't make the small problem bigger Okita!"

Oda then crosses her arms then smirks, then talks in a confident tone.

"Besides, the great Oda Nobunaga does not need any kind of permissio-"

Oda was interrupted when Okita suddenly looked at her with an angry look

"O-Oi, Okita... are you alright?"

"Oda-san.."

Okita walks towards Oda with a scary aura..

"If you don't change your attitude.. a Ghost might spook you as you sleep!"

"Ha! like i'll get scared from your stories! get good on it Okita, i'm a grown up!"

"Hmph, it's time for dinner.. i shall prepare our food."

"oho! are you going to cook my favorite?"

"No, since you have been a bad Oda tonight.."

"EH!?"

"Just sit down on your personal chair and wait for dinner"

"Fine fine."

Oda went to the dining table and sat on her chair, crossing her arms while she's pouting. Oda seems to be angry at Okita.. the night goes on as Okita cooks their dinner, after finishing Okita started to serve some spicy chicken with some salad. after the two finishes eating they decided to call it a night then proceeds to sleep. Oda changed into her pajamas then jumped on her bed..

"Ahh, my very comfortable bed..."

"I just hope nothing scary happens... cause i know everything Okita says comes true for some very ODD reason.."

Oda hugs her Okita body pillow.. wrapped her self with her blanket then slept.

as the clock reaches 3 Am Oda suddenly woke up..

she felt like there was something that grabbed her leg but when she looked at it, there was nothing at all.

"W-Weird.."

Suddenly she saw something move in her room. her instincts suddenly activated and she a rifle appeared on her lap.. she aims her rifle at the spot where she saw something move

"I-I swear.. i saw something move! I saw something move!"

Oda stood up, slowly walking towards the spot..

once she reaches it.. she finds something covered in the pile of used clothes she has

"O-One..."

She began counting ..

"T-Two!"

"T-Thre-"

"Oda! keep it down!"

Okita yelled from the other room, she was disturbed from Oda's yelling...

"O-Okita! let me sleep with you! there's something in here that i can't see!"

"No!"

feeling crushed as she gets denied, Oda goes back to her bed, hugged her body pillow, covers herself with the blanket and went back to sleep.

suddenly Oda felt like something whispered on her ears.. it was a girl's voice.. sounding like Elizabeth..

"Boo!"

"Wah!"

Oda jumped out from her bed, standing in front of her was a figure that she can't see.. since it's too dark.. she grabs her flash light and flashed the light to the figure

"Aw! not the light!"

Yup, it was Elizabeth.. but what was she doing in Oda's room?

"Hey... Lancer.. I mean.. Caster?"

"it is i! the one great Halloween Castah~"

"Keep it down, Okita's sleeping... w-wait! it's not even Halloween!"

"There is no need for an occasion for me to wear my favorite outfit~"

"oh... W-What are you even doing in my room!?"

"I am here to spook ya~"

"Spook me?"

"you've been a bad girl.. and Bad girls needs to be punished!"

Suddenly the room collapsed, tentacles appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Oda on her arms and legs. then a figure standing next to Elizabeth started laughing maniacally..

"G-Gilles!?"

"Boyo~ prepare for the COOLEST spook you will ever experience!"

Tentacles started to force it's way inside Oda's mouth, Oda couldn't help but scream in shock as the tentacles goes in her mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Oda yelled, but suddenly she was at her room. there was no Casters around.. she was sweating so much that her pajamas are soaked in sweat..

"I-It was just a dream... G-Good, there's no way the great Oda Nobunaga will be scared like that.."

"Oda! wake up it's time for breakfast!"

"Oh! it's already morning... i should probably change now.."

Oda smells her pits and to her shock it smelled pretty bad

"Nani!?"

"What are you waiting for! get out there!"

Okita have already prepared breakfast for them to eat. Oda then changes to her usual outfit.. grabbed her hat and cape then gets out of her room to eat breakfast.