Chapter 3: "The genius Roman Empress! and her.. Vampire?.."

Having Oda sleep in her room, Okita felt a little bit happy.. They used to do this alot when their Master was still here. But since Oda wanted her own room they stopped sleeping together T~T
But Okita wanted her own room too! So it's a win win situation for the two of them..

Fast forward till morning!
The two were having breakfast.. As always bacons and eggs.. It was all ordinary until someone knocked at their door.

"Umu, why are they taking too long?! How dare they make an Empress like me wait!"

"Calm down Saber.. Maybe they're still sleeping.."

"I see.. Very well! We shall wait until those two Asian servants have opened their doors for my grace to enter!"

Finally.. Okita have opened the door, to her suprise she saw Roman Empress Nero standing outside the door.. And.. Vlad?.. Ahh yes, those two are always together for some reason.. But she didn't mind..

"Finally! Let me in your humble house Errmmm.. Miss Okita"

"We're here to.. Visit.. Some one.."

"Oh-? Is it Oda-san?.."

"Umu, correct you are Miss Okita! We're here to visit that Demon!"

The three then goes to the living area.. Okita offered them to sit at their couch, Nero and Vlad humbly accepted the offer and sat down.

"What a fine home.. But my home is better than this!"

"Of course it is.. You're an empress.. Remember?"

"Umu, there is no need to remind me of mt special status Berserker. I always know that i am by far the best Saber amongst these saber faces!"

"But i didn't-"

Vlad was interrupted when Oda finally went to see the two.. Her hair was messy, her Pajamas were loose. Nero couldn't help but burst into laughter while Vlad kept his chill..

"Wha-"

"Oho! Demon Archer! You've finally shown your self!"

"What are you two.. Even doing here.."

"I'm just.. Making sure that this little Saber doesn't do anything.. Silly.."
Vlad's a chill dude.. For sure he's the type of guy that Oda likes where they could just go to a bar.. Drink some beer.. Then chill..
But! Nero.. Oh Nero..

"I see that you're having spoooooky nightmares!"

"What about it.."

"We had the same thing! The difference is.. I got spooked by Archers.. And oh boy, Gilgamesh terrified me with that A. U. O. CAST OFFFFF"

"I see.... Wait.. You know how to make this stop!?"

"Correct! And before that! Let's have a game!"

"Wha-"

Suddenly they were teleported to what looks like a game show.. With cameras around and Nero as the host.

"Umu, now let us begin!"

With that being said, the light suddenly focused at Oda who is standing at the stage infront of her is a button that's used if you want to answer the question.

"First question! What were you doing before you got your nightmare?!"

Choices have appeared at the screen.
A. Ate Okita's pudding.
B. Watched some tenta-
C. Fapped to-
D. None of the above.

"What the hell are these choices!?"

"Just choose one! EwE"

"I choose A!"