Chapter 2: "is it fun miss?"

Going to eat breakfast.. Oda goes to the kitchen while she's still in her pajamas. She sees Okita cooking their breakfast.. Mmhmmhm, a wonderful smell.. Looks like they're having bacon and eggs.. Again.. And maybe some pudding for early dessert.

"Okita! Goooood morning!~"
She goes at Okita's back then proceeds to hug her from behind while she's cooking.

"Ahh! Oda.. Good morning to you as well, but please refrain from surprising me like that while i'm cooking.."

Oda then lets go of Okita to let her finish their breakfast, she sat down on her chair and looked outside from the window besides her.

"Ahhh, what a beautiful morning.."

"isn't it great miss?"

"WHAA-!?!"
Suddenly a girl in a lolita like outfit was standing beside her.. White hair.. And holding a book, what's this?.. Oda looked at the book's cover.. Hmmm.. "Alice in Wonderland"?..

" isn't the morning great miss?"

The little girl asked Oda once again.. For a moment Oda thought that it was a doll..

"Ahhh, yes.. The morning's great!.. EH?! W-What're you doing here Caster..."

Oda snapped out from her dizzy thinking and finally recognized her as Alice.. Or Nursery Rhyme.. Or Caster! What ever it's all the same.

"Miss Okita told me that i can have breakfast with you two, besides.. Alice likes to play with the demon.. For the demon reminds Alice of some one particullar."

"And who is this.. Person you are talking about.. Caster?.."
Oda tilted her head to the right a little for she's confused at the moment.. Not knowing this person Caster's talking about..

"It's a secret.. So, can i sit beside you?"
The little girl asked with her cute smile and face.. Oda knows that she can't refuse to such a cute face! She moves a little so that the little girl could place a chair beside her.

"Ah, Oda-san you and Caster finally saw each other! I'm glad.. She's been hiding at the house.. I think she's playing Hide and seek with some one.. I'm not sure though, i can't see her play mate."

!?!?!?
For a moment Oda felt chills sent to her spine.. This girl.. This Girl! Might be the one who gave me nightmares.. Yes.. She might be the one!
Oda thought jumping into crazy ideas without any proof.

"Anyways, breakfast's ready.."
Okita placed three plates on the table, one for each person at the table. Oda gets her's and Alice gets her plate as well..

The three began eating breakfast. With Alice being the last to finish..

"Oda please wash the dishes for us~"
Okita talked in a soothing voice, requesting calmy to Oda..

"Ya got it!"
Oda stood up, grabbed all the plates and went to the kitchen sink to wash their dishes.

"Can i help miss?"

"AHHHH-"
Oda was again, shocked by Alice. She saw her sitting beside Okita before she started washing the dishes.. W-What's going on.. She questioned her self.. It's like when she had her nightmare. Random things are happening out of no where..

"Ahh.. No Alice.. You can play with Okita if you want to"

"If you say so.."
With that, Alice goes back to Okita and invited her to watch the television.. Oda finally finishes washing their dishes.. She goes at the living area only to see Alice sleeping on Okita's lap. Okita was rubbing Alice's hair to make her sleep.

When Okita walked pass Alice and Okita, Alice suddenly woke up and looked to where Oda's going..

"Where are you going miss?.. Don't you want to play with Alice?"