Chapter 4: "It all ends here!!"

Oda sighed as Nero calls some one to help, who could it be though... Okita would just panic and try to shake my body-
Nero would do nothing since she likes ordering people around-
Ahhh! I wish it's Jeanne! Please let it be Jeanne!

"YOU! Over there!"
A voice called upon the poor Demon Archer, it's Arturia-
It's fine though, she's a saber.
Archer's have the advantage against Sabers!

"You have lived so long demon! It is time to end your foolish actions!"

Eh? Foolish actions? What is this Saber talking about? Oda clenched her fists then points her finger at Arturia-
"Foolish actions? Fufufu, then who is the one who had to kill his Son!?"

"You bastard- insulting me before even engaging into a fight?"

"Eh- but you're the one who started it first-"

"EKUUUSUUU-KARIBAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Saber unleashed her Noble Phantasm instantly towards Oda, standing behind Saber is an Orange haired girl with two command seals on her hand-
Shit, it's Gudako-
Fuck it, i'm fucked for sure! If i get caught they'll totally do lewd things on me. Wait- i'm already lewd...
AAAHHHHHHH-

"Saber! By the power of my unlimited command seals! SPAM YOUR NOBLE PHANTASM!"

Meanwhile at the real world-
Nero talked to Okita about Oda, they are now brain storming on what to do to wake her up.

"Nero-san! We must wake her up inside!"

"And save herrr! Good idea Sakura Saber!"

"Did we just.. Sing?"

"I believe so-"

Slam! Jeanne suddenly slammed the door open, the legendary wrestler who fought Dantes in a one versus one have arrived to help!
"Worry no more! I am here to help!"

"Woah! Ruler-san!"

"I have heard that Oda is having terrible nightmares! I shall do whatever i can to help!"

Jeanne looked around- searching for Oda, she tilts her head a little.. Confused to where Oda is-
"Where is she? I must see her!"

"Uh- Oda-san's at her room.. Still in the nightmare.."

Back to Oda!
Everything's in chaos- Gudako disappeared after Oda threw her some quartz-
Saber though- She kept spamming Excalibur like a hacker in an online game..
The hell is that!? She thought to her self.. If she can spam her Noble Phantasm.. That means! She can too!

"My key to victory is here!"

Oda then began to float- a red blazing aura circled around her...
Three Thousand Worlds..
Rifles began to appear out of no where in a gate of Babylon style-

"Fiyah!"

"Ekkuuuusuuuu-"
Saber was paused when the rifles began firing.. She just remembered
Archer > Saber.
R.I.P
Bullets pierced through Saber- causing blood to spit everywhere!
Then- she started to disappear like a normal servant would do-

"Keh- now that's done-"

"What the-"

"Is that a.."

"NO"

A giant tentacle Monster crawled out of the river- no there will be no tentacle scene.. This isn't even a Mature fan fic...
Anywaaaayssss... Oda got caught by a tentacle.. Stripping all of her clothes.
The tentacles began to tickle her arm pits- and her thighs~ ohh lala~
But! Before it could insert its tentacles in her loli body! Oda suddenly woke up! Kinda wet-
Jeanne was standing with an empty bucket- did she.. Just pour water on me? This Ruler!!!
But Oda is thankful that she woke up, she doesn't want to get her holes penetrated by those tentacles..

"Thank goodness you woke up! We need to get that nightmare curse off you now.. But please change clothes first!"

"Eh-"

"Just follow my instructions Miss. Oda.. You want to sleep peacefully right? Just please follow-"

"Okay then-"

Oda quickly changed into a Kimono- she goes out only to see Nero,Okita,Jeanne sitting on the sofa-

"Now please sit down Archer."

Oda sat down with the four-
Jeanne then opens the Television with the remote- why? Its part of the ritual..
Jeanne got two controllers.. It looks like they're about to play a video game-

"Here, Okita and Oda.. Please hold these controllers"

The two servants followed her instructions- suddenly they were absorbed by the television! They're now in a video game of some sort..

"Okita has put the curse on you! There fore you must defeat her to delete the curse!"

"I see.. Sorry Okita.. But!"

"HA! It was i all along.. You thought a ghost was spooking you? Ha! Kono Okita Da-"

BANG! Oda shot Okita with a revolver- where did she get it? Nobody knows... Okita dropped dead- the bullet went right through her skull..

"Good work! Now the curse is lifted!" Jeanne said- she then calls us back to the real world.. Okita was looking sick- oh! She has an illness where she coughs blood.. Welp- there she goes! Amazing- shouldn't she be experiencing blood loss? Ahh jeez..

"Sorry Oda-san.. It was just a pra-"

"Stop right there! No F***ilthy Fra** references!"

"Oh- well.. It's just a joke! Happy? Okay good. You were being annoying- i had to do something to discipline you! What would our Master say if he sees you like this! A spoiled Nobu- nobody wants that!"

"Eh- you were doing this for my sake?... O-Okita... H-Hug?"

"Yes- Hug!"

"Umu, it looks like i have been forgoten, let us go Jeanne! Let's leave these two alone"

"Agreed-"
Jeanne and Nero left the two alone..
The two kept hugging each other until their Master finally came home-

Knock knock..
"I'm hoooome-"
There, Gudao-sama enters the room with two plastic bags on both of his hands.. The plastic bags were filled with pudding cups-
Oda and Okita who were still hugging each other finally notices Gudao-
Their faces blushed- and Gudao dropped the bags to the floor, first time he saw these two hug..

-End-