11. Moron

Aderyn POV

I groaned when I found my phone beeping loudly. Stretching my hand I took from the phone stand and checked to find a text notification.

The text message was as usually from an unknown number and it read "Next round will be held next month. Be there. It's a really big one".

I deleted the message and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

What a tremendous life I had.

I cursed my fate for giving me such a life but at the same I'm glad that I am living such a beautiful life. I looked towards my left side of the bed to see my family photo and reached for it.

"I miss you Mom, Dad and Nancy. I wish to see you soon" I murmured and placed a kiss on the photo frame and with a last glance, I kept it aside.

Getting up from the bed, I made the bed and went inside the bathroom to do my business. I took a long shower because I don't have any work to do, and applied shampoo in my hair. Wrapping a towel around myself, I stood in front of the mirror and using my palm, I gently cleaned away the fog that was formed in the mirror.

"Hmm I need a haircut" I whispered taking a lock of wet hair in my fingers and flipping it backwards.

Wrapping a towel in my hair, I went out of the room and walked into my walk in closet. I chose to wear a black ripped jeans with black cowl neck top with long sleeves. After my hair was dry, I tied a neat ponytail and applied some moisturizer to my face and gloss to my lips.

Slipping into my shoes, I took my Card, phone and went out of the room.

Bell and I were suppose to go out today for the first time of this place. I wasn't excited at all. Because I'm not a kid. Moreover I'm going with her because I needed to buy something and I hope wherever she took me, the things should be available there.

"Hey Adie" She greeted when she found me standing in the hallways.

"Hi" I replied.

I see her wearing a floral dress which reached her mid thigh and a shrug upon it. She was wearing boots and hair was as usual tied up.

"You look Good" I said and she smiled replying "You too".

"Now let's go" I said and turned around to leave but stopped when she said "wait! wait".

"What now?"

"Uh we need to go to the Alpha first".

"What?"

"Yeah. He needs to know where we are".

"What nonsense. Now we need permission to go out?"

"Uh no just he needs to know where we are. It's for safety".

"Okay fine" I muttered and inwardly spoke "Safety my ass".

We went to his room.

"Why are we going to his room? He must be in his office right at this time of the day?" I asked confused.

I have never been to his room and I am not even interested to pay a visit on this lovely day. If anything I will get seeing him, then it's irritation and headache.

"No he worked late at night yesterday so he is resting in his room now" at said and gave me a small smile to which I returned a small smile of mine.

Reaching his room, Bell knocked at his door while I chose to stand five foot away from his room. Bell can tell him where we were going. I am just not interested. So I took out my phone and clicked on every notification I had deleting it after I read it.