Part 1

My eyes were drawn across the room to where Mr. Blackbourne and Kota were deep in conversation. I was relieved that finally, Kota had kissed me. Did I feel bad that it was under mistletoe?

No.

Not one bit of guilt was present. He was the one that I hadn't been able to get to kiss me in any other way and the last one who hadn't been aware of the plans. Well, now he was. And he'd forgiven me for utilizing holiday spirit in obtaining my kiss.

It had been a nice kiss, even if it was a little short but it gave me the opening I needed and I'd kissed him several more times that night.

Which left Mr. Blackbourne.

He was onboard with the plan, was one of the main instigators in my boys trying to achieve the goal.

But he'd been one of the more reserved.

Treating me with respect - Always.

Taking the boys to task if I mentioned an issue - Absolutely.

Polite and caring and protected me with a passion - Oh Hell Yeah. I bit my lip for a moment as my thoughts added a swear word. Mild by all counts, of course but yes, Gabriel's mouth was starting to rub off on me and I almost giggled when I wondered what they'd do if I was to start dropping F-bombs like him and North did all the time.

I didn't giggle though because that would certainly have drawn a 'cure' from Sean. Not that I minded those, of course but they could get rather intense and I wasn't sure how 'intense' I want to be yet in front of a total audience.

My eyes were drawn again back to Mr. Blackbourne.

He was perfect, of course. The very picture of perfection and I admired the way he seemed so unflappable and always put together.

Half the time, I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair and mess it up just to see what it would look like.

Just like I wanted to take his glasses off and really see him. Lose the tie every once in a while or at least let it hang loose and rumpled around his neck. I blinked slightly and dropped my gaze before he could look at me.

Oh... Mr. Blackbourne with his top three buttons undone, suit coat open and that tie barely hanging on.

I bit my lip hard and winced because I could taste the metallic tang that told me I'd actually drawn blood.

"Miss Sorenson?"

Shoot, he'd obviously caught me looking. I felt my cheeks flush with a sudden rush of color and heat and I glanced up at him, my gaze flitting from his eyes behind the glasses and dropping to his lips before meeting his eyes again. "Yes, Mr. Blackbourne?" I asked softly.

"Was there something on your mind? I noticed you glancing over here." His gaze was unwavering and his lips slightly moved into his millimeter smile.

Wait... he was smiling? I tilted my head slightly, hearing all the boys quiet around us and I caught the smirk on Sean's lips out of the corner of my eye.

Oh God! I was caught .They'd all caught me staring at him. Think, Sang, Think. I licked my lips because they felt completely dry and blushed more when all 9 gazes seemed to drop to my lips. "Um, well..." I blinked and twisted my hands in my lap for a moment before I met his eyes again. "Um." I squinted at him for a moment.

Tie loose, hair rumpled, buttons!!! BUTTONS UNDONE!

"What if I want to kiss you tomorrow?" I blurted before seeing his eyes widen in stunned surprise as he stared at me, his jaw dropping slightly in what I perceived as what could be horror or maybe shock. I got up from my seat, feeling tears flooding my eyes at what I assumed was rejection. "Never mind." I mumbled as I rushed out of the room and went to lock myself in the bathroom to compose myself.

What if I, I wanna kiss you tomorrow?