Part 5

I reached out again, trailing my fingers over his cheek, shifting my hand so that it was the backs of my fingers against his skin, my nails lightly scratching at him.

He drew in a shuddering breath. "Sang..." He forgot all about formality as his eyes closed. I was curious if it would happen again and I reached up with the other hand and did the same thing. His body tensed up from where he was standing right in front of me as I sat on the counter and I shifted, wrapping my legs around his waist and drawing him in. If we were to move right now, I'd be wrapped around him like a baby spider monkey clutches to its mama in the trees. His lips moved but no words escaped him.

I was completely intrigued at his reactions. I hadn't taken much time to observe the reactions in the boys.

Well, Kota under the mistletoe was rather unique until I managed to whisper it was okay to him.

I'd been kissed in a bathroom before. Perched on a counter even at the school when North kissed me for the first time.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, just above where my fingers were trailing over his skin. "We're not fools for doing this... right?" I murmured and he opened his eyes.

"No." He stated firmly and reached up to frame my face with his hands. His eyes locked onto mine. "We should however follow the established protocol." He said.

I smiled at him. "You mean the one where you are only allowed to do to me what I've done to you?" I asked as an impish twinkle stole into my eyes.

He pursed his lips as he took in the shift in my eyes. "I can see I inadvertently created a monster."

I laughed. "Maybe you did. It's all your fault then..." I teased as he drew closer, his face growing blurry as he closed the distance and I closed my eyes as he kissed my cheek with the same gentleness and in the same spot that I'd kissed his cheek.

Well don't be nervous, I'm so into you

Yes I am babe

And is this is something?

Am I just a fool?

My breath escaped on a long exhale. "Mr. Blackbourne..." I murmured before opening my eyes to see his eyes were also open and looking at me.

"Yes, Miss Sorenson...?"

I didn't say anything in response but kissed his other cheek, earning myself a kiss in return. He hesitated slightly after he kissed my cheek again and I put my fingers in front of his lips and kissed the back of them, my eyes open and on his as I did it, hoping he understood the reference.

Outside of Sean, each of the boys had kissed my fingers over my mouth before kissing me entirely.

It seemed an important step for us to take.

I pulled away and moved my hand away from his lips, searching his face for a response.

He smiled at me and reached for my hand before putting my fingers over my lips and lowering his face to meet mine, his lips slanting over my fingers as if they were slanting over my lips and he kissed me over my fingers.

It took everything I had to not slide my fingers out of the way.

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I very much want to kiss you tomorrow." He said softly, his arms going around me and one of his hands settled into a pattern of rubbing my back.

I smiled. "As do I... want to kiss you tomorrow." I said before frowning slightly. "Mr. Blackbourne..."

"Yes, Miss Sorenson..." His voice held a question as to why I seemed to be ruining our moment.

"Um, well... you know they say tomorrow never comes..."

He pulled back slightly to study me. "Oh... right, because it turns into today..." he pushed his glasses up on his nose, tilting his head to look at me.

"So maybe we could just..." My voice trailed off at the way I saw the desire deepening in his eyes, causing the silver to deepen to a darker gray. "Um, kiss..." I whispered.

He considered the statement and gave me a millimeter smile. "Again, as usual, Miss Sorenson, you do have such..." he drew in closer to me. "amazing." His head tilted to the right and I found my head instinctively shifted to the other side. "Instincts..." he murmured before lowering his mouth to mine, kissing me tenderly for a long moment. I sighed against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, returning the kiss first as I'd learned before my lips parted in response to the way I felt his tongue dart out and probe at my lips, seeking permission to deepen the kiss into a French kiss.

I lost track of time, lost in his kiss. Because oh, wow, what a kiss. At one point, I managed to take his glasses off and set them on the counter next to me. And somehow, my hair was loosened out of its clip and it was flowing around my shoulders, his fingers tangled deep into the hair at the base of my neck as he kissed me... trailing kisses along my jaw and kissing the hollow behind my ear at one point before he returned to kiss my lips in a fierce kiss.

Such passion that I'd hardly dared to think was deep within my properly powerful Mr. Blackbourne. I tried to return the kisses to the same depth of passion to let him know I was okay with all of it.

We might have never come up for air if there hadn't been a knock on the door.

"Owen...? Pookie...?" Sean's voice sounded a tad bit anxious. "Everything all right in there? Need any medical attention??"

I stifled a giggle, burying my face into the crook of his neck as he exhaled a sharp huff of impatience.

"Everything's fine, Sean." He stated firmly.

"Well you disabled the video, how were we to know." Sean sounded vaguely amused and annoyed at the same time.

"Go. Away. Sean." The words were bit out with annoyance.

"We'll be right out." I followed up, caressing his cheek gently with my hand.

"Okay Pookie." His voice brightened and I could hear him whistle as he walked away from the bathroom.

"Well..." I smiled. "I think it's safe to say that we're both more than interested in kissing each other." I bit my lip slightly, watching him.

"Oh by all means, yes. Every day." He nodded. "Can't be waiting around for tomorrow if it isn't going to bother to show up." He smiled, pressing a final gentle kiss to my lips before helping me off the counter. He unlocked the door and escorted me out of the bathroom, his hand resting on the small of my back as we went back into the living room to join the rest of the family.

What if I, tell me

I wanna kiss you tomorrow, oh yeah, hmm

So what if I, hmm

I wanna kiss you tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, hmm

(The End)