Does age not matter? .-. {Rant}

WHo the hell is 18 and has a child, that's a teen themselves.....

OH, WAIT!! 

They're from the fuuuutttttuuuuurrrrreeeeeeeee!

Or look at accounts now. "Black Hood".... "Dark Robin", that's not even an alias...........

that's your fantasies after a late night of cutting yourself. 

I can't find any traces of differentiation. Just cheesy fandom based OC's. 

C'mon now... most accounts that are based off those types are practically shit due to the fact that they are either children of a stupid ship and not original at all.  

How much time did it take for you to think of that "original character"

VS. 

The time it took you to find a faceclaim.

Dude, I bet the admin to the account your account is based off is pretty tired of all this children madness. At one point, two accounts whose anons were together publicly said that they're no longer accepting anymore OC children.  Yet there are still accounts where there character is the child of another anon account. Also, I am pretty sure that the existing users that decide to make children anons don't even ask the targeted account if it's okay, I'm sure they just do it.

Let's look at one account. The OC is 18, yet has 3 children, their life must be hell.

How long is the average pregnancy?

9 months, which could mean that 9 months ago you were seventeen. 

Mmhm, kinda messed up.