Tagged by the one and only..... Ben fucking Parker.

Ben_Parker Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, sheeeeeeeeet. 

I tag.....

TheBaddestStark and YourFriendthePsycho (Miss you, bby)

What are you wearing? Currently... nothing.... :D xD Kidding,  I am wearing just pants right now.

Have you ever been in love? Yah. :D TheBaddestStark ( YourFriendthePsycho )

Have you ever had a horrible break-up? No, don't wish to have one, either, m90. 

How tall are you? Before I was bitten, I was about 6'9. Nope, 5'7, after bite? 5'10.

How much do I weigh? I weighed 138 pounds before the bite, after? 168 pounds of pure muscle.

Got any ink on ya? Nah, not yet, bro. 

Any piercings? What if I tell you my nips wer--okay, no piercings.

OTP: Miles Morales and Khamela Khan/Ms. Narvel. Or Miles Morales and Jessica Drew -Fourth Wall Broken-.....

Favorite T.V Show? 21 Jump Street. The 80's, baby.

Favorite Band? Slipknot or Alt-J.

Something you miss? Umm.... Uncle Ben...

Favorite Song: Breezeblocks - Alt-J

How old are you? 16, webheads.

Qualities you look for in a girl/guy: My Mari has all the qualities I need. My buddy Psy? He's dirty minded, funny, a Nazi(eh, pretty much).......kidding....?

Favorite Quote? With great power--nuh-uh! 

"Because I'm a study of human moves, kid, and all that has happened to you, with all that's been said and done to you and by you... It looked to me as if we were all witness to the birth of the next big supervillain. And I wanted to be ready. In fact, now I see that the opposite is true. Now I see that I was watching the birth of someone really special." ~Nick Fury, Ultimate Spider-Man: Issue 160 "Death of Spider-Man"

anndddddd....

"Are you kidding? You took a bullet without even hesitating. When you grow up, you're going to be the best out of all us." ~Captain America, Ultimate Spider-Man: Issue 160, "Death of Spider-Man"

There goes the fourth wall, again!

Favorite Actor? Tom Holland. ;)

Favorite Color: Scarlet Red, baby. ;)

Loud or Soft music? Both. 

How long does it take you to shower? 20-30 minutes. ((;-; Why it takes me so long to get ready for school in the morning. 

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Much longer than the time it takes me to shower! Hey! The hair is important!

Been in a good tussle--Physical fight? Pfft! Overly Manly Man: Come at me bro? We'll gladly have a tussle, my good man! 

Turn Ons: Red heads and brunettes. ;) 

Turn Offs: Blondes. ;) ((That just started Civil War. ))

Reason I joined wattpad? ((The bro introduced me.))

Fears? A green fiery mutant-villain killing me on my own lawn.

Last time I told someone I loved them? I told Mari that about an hour ago. 

Meaning behind my username? I thought it was self explanatory. Get rekt, skrub. 

Last book I read? Don't really read books on here, soo.... fook ooffffff. 

Last show I watched? Haven't watched T.V in a long time.

Last person you talked to? "The jackass that made me do this tag."

The relatonship between you and the person you last talked to? Father and son. 

Favorite Food? Detroit-styled deep dish pizza.

Place I want to visit? Umm..... I dunno know. 

Last place I visited? Mari and I-- her apartment..... 

Do you have a crush? Pfft, crushes are for children, Ogrelord. 

Last time you kissed someone? An hour or two ago.

Last time you were insulted? I was called a "Sexy piece of shit" a while ago.... kidding!

Favorite sweets? Hickies. ;)

What instrumen-- I don't play instruments, darling. 

Favorite piece of jewelry? I don't where jewelry..

Last sport you played? Parkour. ((Does softcore por--softcore BMX count? ;)))

Last song you sang? Breezeblocks.

Favorite pick-up line? 

Nah, 

((Pete, I don't think you understoo--ah, who gives a fuck?))

Have you ever used it--them? Hell yeah!!

Last person you hung out with? Mari.

This was so exhausting! Ben Parker, I hate you, bro... or son, peace, peeps.