Me and stories..

Probably no one is gonna read this but I am posting this anyway. 

You guys can all agree with me when I can't say that I can never continue my stories. Where the hell is the Chapter 1 for B--I literally fucking forgot the title... Never mind, where's the first chapter for Binary Sunset?! I fucking hate when that happens, bet you guys do, too.

I created a new fanfic today, put time on the cover, put time on the first chapter. I had been thinking about it for a while and finalized m ideas for chapter one while I was laying down in bed. Posted the chapter. 3 reads. I feel that it's 60 percent of the reason why I don't get much reads anymore, 'cause when people see that I made a new fan fic, they're like: Ohhh, he's just messing around with us, he's just gonna never post after announcing...

Sooo... I'm sorry for that absence of posting to my books. But hey, I wanna start fresh with the Spider-man: Homecoming fanfiction. 

The rest of the percentage as to why I get poor rating? 'cause me expressing my feelings for mainstream children anon accounts. Sorry for that as well.

Andrew(Don't you ever call me Andrew! ;-; xD), Drew, or Andy... call me whatever you like, but I'm still done with this chapter, see ya later! ~Admin