Chapter. 32

Luke's POV:

As I went up stairs and gave Hailey the thumbs up signal, she made her way upstairs and waited for me to open the door.

But the thing was there a faint noise and I felt like this wasn't a best idea to let Hailey in,

But this trip was for, I said everything would work out..she would be okay and so would Mikey.

I snapped back then moved an inch closer to the door and slowly went for it. First knock was gentle and so was the following. Then I went for the door knob, this time.

I stretched my finger soon enough my whole hand to overcome the doorknob then slowly shifted my hand to the left.

Surprisingly it wasn't locked, as the door gap was ajar I could see Mikey on the bed with Cal wrapping his arms around Mikey's shoulders'.

With the slightest noises of the door slowly creaking, Mikey and Cal looked sharply both at Hailey and I.

I stepped back letting Hailey take her step into the room instead..she looked back at me when she took her second. She was worried but still went for it because I knew she could do it, she can talk to him. Calum gave Michael a quick little hug then got up and walked over to me passing Hailey.

Michael wiped a few tears away then got up slowly and engulfed Hailey in probably the biggest hugs I've ever seen him give, it was like one of the times when he met a crying fan he wanted to hug her because he was there for her but this was Michael and Hailey the original pair, the two faves of each other.

Point is Hailey and him hugged tightly and talked everything out, and while they were doing so...Calum and I slowly crept out the room to leave them some space.

A/N:

Short and sweet Michael and Hailey are making up at last :))) Hope this wasn't shabby Hailey h_clifford 

Thanks for reading loves, hope to talk to you soon! Ily all! 😋💓