Chapter Two

Her sneakers clicked on the floor, she was really late but a thing was important and has to be done before anything. She walked to the first most floor, her smile bright like any sunshine day and her eyes dazzling like any flame. She was always an optimist. It was like she was born with this ability. 

"Good Morning People!!" Her voice boomed in the room and laughter were followed after it. 

A cup of tea was important and her hubby was too but the smile of people around her and that too where reason was she was something which made her feel lively and content of what she was.

"Oh-oh!" She voiced out the hoot as the well-dressed kids sat on the floor. 

"All the best people, I am late otherwise I would have chirped more."She said her hands which held the cloth bag pushed it to Rita another caretaker there.

"Distribute it, my apology to them." She said.

"Madam, a new baby girl was adopted under the supervision of Neetu,"Rita said taking the bag full of chocolates.

"Good, I will be visiting her today."She said. 

Her heart was aching and it was a shame it ached at least twice or thrice a month when a girl child was left behind in reputed hospitals and she was glad she was there to take care of them but what about the girls who were killed or left behind in any other places. 

.

"I am so sorry, I hope you had good breakfast."She smiled softly and the clients nodded. She was not late but she was exactly on time which impressed the clients.

"I hope you guys are doing good."She smiled as she started a conversation while her employees started the presentation.

"Yes, thank you."The Chinese accent made her smile.

"Okay, Hung Ya! I am glad we were given an opportunity to design one of the largest galleries in China and to arrange the party, here we made certain designs and we need your approval on that. I hope you guys like it." She smiled as her employee started the presentation.

.

"Ah! Finally!" She exclaimed after like a whole day, she was extremely tired after greeting, attending and finally sending the clients back to their country. It was like she was going on some holiday after so long. She was happy with everything and somewhere knew that she was going to get the deal and she was going to work her ass off for this very work of hers.

She rolled the pen under her thumb, her eyes stopping on the frame which had her picture with her hubby. His perky and cocky face wanted her to slap him in the face and yell at him

"Could you please fucking smile for once?"

She looked at herself and smiled brightly.

"Ah! I always look good"

They were dressed in a traditional outfit, it was one of his cousin's wedding and how much she wished he would have held her by her waist willingly and publically but indeed it was an order from her mother-in-law to get a picture clicked because they look like two 'Love Doe' as she quoted.

The greenish light of her mobile woke up like any light which would blink in every five minutes but the name on the screen gave her little heart attack and she can't help but be nervous.