Chapter Three

Her hair messed up as she yawned softly. She rudely snapped at the leftovers of the party, she hates it when people waste food but she was not in the mood or had the energy to arrange everything and go and give it to someone.

I am fucking going to sleep.

"I don't understand how he tolerates these boring antique people in his office." She mumbled down as she walked to their bedroom. She was taking tomorrow off and no it was not for herself but was for her in-laws, she was arranging a small party to reunite and have fun.

She yawned and cursed herself for yawning continuous, she remembers looking like a gorilla when she yawns.

"Mom asked you to brush daily, did you-" She stopped when she turned around and looked at him who was glaring at her. His laptop over his lap and his formal dress said he was on online video conference. 

"Omg! I am so sorry."She whispered rushing to the washroom.

It was the first time she ever said him anything casually which was not very important and god curse her she said it at the wrong time. 

"I am fucked up." She concluded as she changed into her casuals.

She walked slowly outside the washroom and saw him closing his laptop.

"I am so sorry." She said softly, her voice changing from her playfulness to softness. She looked at him as he nodded and walked towards her.

She gulped as she waited for some humiliating remark. She closed her eyes when he was very close to her.

He pulled her by her waist and claimed her lips in a second. Her breath knocked out as she blushed and kissed him back, in no time they were in the bed with him hovering over her.

"I brush my teeth twice, daily. Out of all the people, you must have known this."He smirked and her heart twitched playfully.

Okay, she was never waiting for such a playful remark from her husband who was serious and cocky and never smiled in front of her for her.

His lips dropped over her neck as he kissed it passionately. She moaned but wanted it to stop since she was a hell lot of tired. And the best part was he could feel it. He pecked her lips for the last time and dropped himself on the side of the bed.

"I-" She stammered when he dropped himself over the side of the bed.

"You are tired and so am I."He concluded softly.

"I need to wake up early if possible can you wake me up by five." He requested.

"If only you could wake me up by four fifty-nine." She mumbled.

"I would." She smiled softly and pulled the silk duvet over her body.

.

The vibration rose around the room, dark room with the dim light of a lamp. She rolled to her side, she wished she could yell at someone for disturbing her sleep but being responsible one among both of them in terms of waking up she switched the mobile before rubbing her eyes.

Her eyes burning with sleep as she shook her husband.

"Mr Malhotra, it is four."She coughed

"Already."Her voice rolled down her tongue.

He rolled over her side unknowingly snuggling to her legs and again dozed off to sleep.

She sighed heavily realising he was in need of something to drink. She walked to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. Her hands shook him softly calling him out.