Chapter Four

It was awkward for her to wake up to her husband looking at her with warm and calm eyes, She instead looked away and cracked her back and rubbed her back of neck to soothe the pain.

"I need a bath!" She exclaimed as she sniffed.

"You mind?"She looked at him as he smirked.

"You taking bath?" He raised his brows as he took the glass of water which she poured for him.

"No...um. I mean me using the washroom before you."She flushed embarrassed.

"That's okay. I need to check few of the files." he nodded as he scrolled down his mobile.

Nodding she walked to the wardrobe, meanwhile, it was like something stroke her as she snapped back her head to him.

"Oh my god, I need to check you. Anyways how are you?" She flushed harder remembering she forgot about him being sick.

"His fault, he still looks sexy"

"I am fine." he nodded going back to his work as she touched his forehead finding it colder than before.

"Just don't stress much, it might give you a headache."She mumbled walking to the washroom.

.

Her mobile pinged as she rolled her chappati sitting in front of her husband.

"Oh, Mr Malhotra we have a baby shower to attend. At Abhidha's place." She mumbled softly knowing the sensitivity of the situation.

"I won't be able to make it." She noticed how his lips twitched showing his disinterest in the topic.

"I know whatever might be between you and Harshit but this is about your sister." She said softly capturing his eyes which changed for softness to anger.

'"Don't!" He said getting up leaving behind his juice and half-eaten toast.

"But." She tried walking behind him.

"I said don't. Don't enter into my personal space till I ask you to."He said making her heart ached.He turned around his heel walking straight to exit.

She breathed out now more sad than angry. What hurts her most was him entertaining her presence and then asking her to do the same.Asking about the personal space, where does his personal space go when he pins her down and kisses her softly and asks her to kiss him back

"Why can't he understand I love him and there is no personal space between us, fuck him"

She stormed back to table and finished her and his breakfast angrily. It was like she was taking out all her anger on his breakfast.After a god damn angry breakfast she dressed in the new dress she bought a month before.

"My week offs going so well" She concluded sarcastically when she realised she had planned stuff wrong for the week off.

Pinning her hair back into a bun she received the call from her mother-in-law asked her to come soon as they will be leaving for the place. She rushed to the mansion and greeted everyone. She was delighted, she loved her in-laws, they were fun.

"God knows how my hubby got birth in this family."

"So, whats up?" She frowned seeing people still outside the house waiting for someone.

"We were about to leave but Bua is not ready to come out." Her sister in law said.

"And why is that?"